teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

cancel subscription

i want to cancel.  cannot find where to cancel on website and phone reverts me to here

Tagged:

Comments

• RobB64
    RobB64 Posts: 0 Newbie

Got same problem - as I see a lot of other people have! Not very good company ethics for sure!

So how do you cancel License?

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 3,569 Community Manager 🌍

Hi there,

thanks for your posts. It´s sad to read you want to cancel.

However, we have a Knowledge Base article that gives you info all around a teamViewer subscription here:

This article also explains how to cancel:

How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

For your security, all cancellations must be submitted in written form, by submitting a ticket. Written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days before the end of the initial subscription term or any subscription renewal term.

I hope this helps you.

Best, Esther

Community Manager
  • JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 3,859 Moderator

Hello @RobB64 and @Jkosiaski58,

The reason why you could not submit a ticket is that you didn't activate your license on your account.

As mentioned in our article How to submit a ticket, "If the account is not linked to a valid TeamViewer license, the support portal will instead load the TeamViewer Community."

We put this in place because we assumed that people who want to cancel the license are not happy with the product, after testing it.

We are sorry to encountered these difficulties, but the solution was really just one step ahead.

French Community Moderator