teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION !!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THIS  COMPANY

They do everything to not cancel your subscription!!!!

I have posted support ticket to cancel subscription, and then support guy told to show him payment confirmation without this he won't cancel subscription !!!!!

IN WHAT LAW??

TICKET NUMBER 

Tagged:

Comments

• joebean750
    joebean750 Posts: 1

How do you contact customer support to open a ticket.  The links seem to take you in a circle when trying to reach them and I am unable to get support on the phone.  I do not even own a business.  Trying to cancel this service to stop them from billing my credit card.  They are taking money from Veterans.

• Brendacounley
    Brendacounley Posts: 1

WATCH OUT!!! - they automatically charged my credit card, without me even knowing it was going through, then when l called they said they could not cancel it because l didn't cancel it 28 days before. l never received a notice it was due. They sent me a payment receipt one day then the next day sent me the invoice. Tried to get my money back and they said they cannot!!! I don't even use the service anymore, haven't for over 4 months. They refuse to do anything!!!! He "said" he would cancel any future subscriptions. Crooks!!!!