teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

specific email to receive invoices

Dear Experts, I kindly ask you to evaluate the following request.

Please, add in the service portal a specific email to receive the invoices.

I'm logged in with my technical email but inside a corporate we have different department. So I need every time to formward and explain the invoices to financial department.
Please evaluate a feature to send invoices to a different specific email.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 5,180 Senior Moderator

Hello @Computer_WF,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

This system is actually already in place.

With the customer portal, you can now assign all financial documents to a specific TeamViewer account (e.g. [email protected]). You will find all the information you need regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here: TeamViewer Customer Portal 

Furthermore, you can also contact our customer support and ask them to change the e-mail that should receive the invoices.

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

French Community moderator

---

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

👉 Have you already tried out the new TeamViewer user interface? Do you want to give feedback? 👈
    ✅ GREAT - Go Ahead!

• Hi, I've checked the KB but I'm not able to find information that explains how add a new account to manage billing and invoices.
    Please provide us more details if possibile.
    Regards.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 5,180 Senior Moderator

@Computer_WF  You just need to create a TeamViewer account for your accounting colleagues and activate the portal on this account by following the activation process of the article.

Best regards

Jean

French Community moderator

---

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

👉 Have you already tried out the new TeamViewer user interface? Do you want to give feedback? 👈
    ✅ GREAT - Go Ahead!

• davidsilvaxd
    davidsilvaxd Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2021

I want to integerate team viewer on my website, for better user experience, and help my community, how can I do this?