teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Cancelling my subscription

vivatrix
vivatrix Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 8 in General Questions

Hello,

I've tried at the end of last year to cancel my subscription by creating a support ticket.

Since then, i wanted to be sure the subscription was cancelled before doing my final payment.

My account got suspended before i could have the answer, and i just had to pay the fee from late payment, while not even being sure that my subscription is cancelled.

I haven't had that much difficulty cancelling a subscription in any service i've used ever.

I just want to cancel the subscription and be done with it.

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,291 Senior Moderator

Hi @vivatrix

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 😊

I'm sorry to read what happened. Would you mind to send your ticket ID in a private message?

Wish you a great day.

All the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community Moderator [on Parental Leave 🙋‍♀️]
  • vivatrix
    vivatrix Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 8

i've sent you a message to know what i can do about it.

• Cariappa
    Cariappa Posts: 1

I wish to end my subscription but TeamViewer makes this so hard, there is a toll number which costs money, no email address to send a request. Unacceptable.

• Cariappa
    Cariappa Posts: 1

I wish to cancel my automatic renewal, how does this worj=k and why is it so hard to do so.

• AnandBurli
    AnandBurli Posts: 1
    edited June 18

Hello Sir

My case is similar, I have been trying to cancel my subscription and according I raised a ticket, they advised me to write a mail to some [personal information removed per community guidelines] and as my mail exchanges were happening, suddenly received one mail Thanking me for the order and they deducted my yearly subscription fees using Auto-Debit from my credit card.

I had never requested for Auto-Renewal nor have given my consent for Auto-Debit, now they are not even replying to my mails.

Can you please help me in this - I do not require the software and they have deducted the amount with informing me or taking my consent.

We are located in India.

Anand Burli

[removed per community guidelines]

• Borjis
    Borjis Posts: 1

How can I cancel my automatic subscription? I do not want an automatic renewal