teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Cannot connect to any systems. "It seems like there might be a licensing problem." Error

Hi,

I have a free account I use to help my family and I cannot connect to any of the systems from my laptop. I'm getting an error

"A connection could not be established. There seems there might be a licensing problem with your connection partner. Connecting to this device requires a valid Teamviewer license."

This was working perfectly as of the 18th of March 2021. Today I go to use it and I get this error. It does seem to work on two other computers though. A Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit with latest Teamviewer and a Macbook Air with latest Teamviewer.

Just this Lenovo X1 Carbon, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 20H2 won't let me connect.

I've removed and re-installed. Rebooted. Restarted the Teamviewer services, logged out of my free account to not being logged in at all, no go. Log into free account, no go.

I do have a logon through NinjaRMM as we use that integration. That still works perfectly for my business side of things.

But for personal family use, I no longer can log into their systems.

This computer is NOT located on a domain whatsoever. When used for business it's logged in using the business account and 2FA. Completely separate from the personal "free" use for my family.

Any thoughts? This only seemed to have happened after the outage on the 22nd. Dunno if this is a coincidence.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John