teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Cancel Subscription!

I want to cancel my subscription and have raised a ticket however had no response! Why is it so difficult to cancel my renewal? I even received emails threatening me with debt recovery agents if I didn't pay! What type of a company is this?

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 4,480 Moderator

Hello @JamieAxis,

Please understand that we have a high load of requests at the moment.

If a ticket has been successfully created (and therefore you received a ticket number), you only need to wait for the reply of our customer support.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and your patience.

French Community Moderator
  • Tahas
    Tahas Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 16

Dear Team,

We would like to cancel the subscription for the license number - [removed per Community Guidelines] as we will not be using the same. We will renew it once we will start using it again.

Kindly cancel the subscription and let us know about the same.

• JeanK

Hello @Tahas,

In order to cancel your license, please contact our customer support directly:

• Taiye
    Taiye Posts: 1 Newbie

Can I cancel my current subscription and get refund for unused portion?

Thanks

• JeanK
  • apdlfqhso
    apdlfqhso Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I contact customer support? I cannot find any ways to contact the support except by phone call. It keeps redirecting me to the same pages. I am not sure if they purposely made or designed the support like this but it is a very unpleasant experience.

• knierimv
    knierimv Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like to cancel the business subscription as we are closing our business down. I cannot find were to cancel. I cannot find the customer support either.

• JeanK
  • Jackiecancelthis
    Jackiecancelthis Posts: 1 Newbie

I'd like to delete my subscription + account, but whenever I try to create a ticket I get redirected back to the homepage. we pay €330 a year for this and it does not even work! I'd like to speak to a employee of anyone whose responsible of the accounting and or the accounts of customers.. this is really frustrating! why can't I even self delete my subscription.. earning of dead account or people who don't use the software isn't loved anymore in 2021!

• JeanK

Hello @Jackiecancelthis,

As we currently have an issue with the ticket system, I will create a ticket for you.

Please answer the e-mail you will receive in order to write and confirm your termination/cancellation request.

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Jean

• Antonio123213131
    Antonio123213131 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello Teamviewer - Since your ticket system is suspiciously broken, this is my written notice of renewal cancellation. @JeanK, please create a ticket for me and message me with my support ticket #.

Its sad that a company with a profile like Teamviewer has devolved into using a subscription scam. It must be hard to go into work everyday.

• JeanK

Hello @Antonio123213131,

I have opened a ticket for you.

• Dent154
    Dent154 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 20

How can I cancel my subscription. Thank you

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 1,069 Moderator

Hi @Dent154,

Thank you for contacting us and Welcome to TeamViewer Community.

Kindly check out more information about subscription cancellation from the following knowledge article please,

A written notice is needed for cancellation confirmation. Please raise a support ticket and TeamViewer Support Team will assist you further.

Hope it would be helpful and Have a nice day!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员