teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

TeamViewer is one of the winners of the European Customer Centricity Award 🥳

Please find more information here.

Cancel Subscription!

JamieAxis
JamieAxis Posts: 6 ✭✭

I want to cancel my subscription and have raised a ticket however had no response! Why is it so difficult to cancel my renewal? I even received emails threatening me with debt recovery agents if I didn't pay! What type of a company is this?

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 4,737 Senior Moderator

Hello @JamieAxis,

Please understand that we have a high load of requests at the moment.

If a ticket has been successfully created (and therefore you received a ticket number), you only need to wait for the reply of our customer support.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and your patience.

French Community moderator

Soutenez-nous sur Trustpilot

-----

Support us on Trustpilot

• Tahas
    Tahas Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 4

Dear Team,

We would like to cancel the subscription for the license number - [removed per Community Guidelines] as we will not be using the same. We will renew it once we will start using it again.

Kindly cancel the subscription and let us know about the same.

• JeanK

Hello @Tahas,

In order to cancel your license, please contact our customer support directly:

-----

Support us on Trustpilot

• Taiye
    Taiye Posts: 1 Newbie

Can I cancel my current subscription and get refund for unused portion?

Thanks

• JeanK

-----

Support us on Trustpilot

• apdlfqhso
    apdlfqhso Posts: 1

How do I contact customer support? I cannot find any ways to contact the support except by phone call. It keeps redirecting me to the same pages. I am not sure if they purposely made or designed the support like this but it is a very unpleasant experience.

• knierimv
    knierimv Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like to cancel the business subscription as we are closing our business down. I cannot find were to cancel. I cannot find the customer support either.

• JeanK

-----

Support us on Trustpilot

• Jackiecancelthis
    Jackiecancelthis Posts: 1

I'd like to delete my subscription + account, but whenever I try to create a ticket I get redirected back to the homepage. we pay €330 a year for this and it does not even work! I'd like to speak to a employee of anyone whose responsible of the accounting and or the accounts of customers.. this is really frustrating! why can't I even self delete my subscription.. earning of dead account or people who don't use the software isn't loved anymore in 2021!

• JeanK

Hello @Jackiecancelthis,

As we currently have an issue with the ticket system, I will create a ticket for you.

Please answer the e-mail you will receive in order to write and confirm your termination/cancellation request.

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Jean

-----

Support us on Trustpilot

• Antonio123213131
    Antonio123213131 Posts: 1

Hello Teamviewer - Since your ticket system is suspiciously broken, this is my written notice of renewal cancellation. @JeanK, please create a ticket for me and message me with my support ticket #.

Its sad that a company with a profile like Teamviewer has devolved into using a subscription scam. It must be hard to go into work everyday.

• JeanK

Hello @Antonio123213131,

I have opened a ticket for you.

-----

Support us on Trustpilot

• Dent154
    Dent154 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 20

How can I cancel my subscription. Thank you

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 1,239 Moderator

Hi @Dent154,

Thank you for contacting us and Welcome to TeamViewer Community.

Kindly check out more information about subscription cancellation from the following knowledge article please,

A written notice is needed for cancellation confirmation. Please raise a support ticket and TeamViewer Support Team will assist you further.

Hope it would be helpful and Have a nice day!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员

-------------------
    Support us on Trustpilot
    -------------------
     在Trustpilot支持我们
  • Ibbey58_600
    Ibbey58_600 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited July 30

I'm trying to cancel my subscription which TeamViewer requires the user to do 28 days before the current period expires. I'm instructed in this forum to "submit a ticket". Every time I try to submit a ticket, I get dumped back into this community forum! So, please ensure that my business license expires at the end of the license period for license #[removed per Community Guidelines].

• JeanK

If you get redirected to the community, it means that either:

• you are not logging with your licensed TeamViewer account
    • or your license is not activated on your TeamViewer account

Please find here how to activate your license:

Once the license is active on your account, you will be able to submit a ticket via this link.

-----

Support us on Trustpilot

• AbiChu
    AbiChu Posts: 1

How can I cancel my subscription? The contact us tab keeps redirecting me to this page

• Ying_Q

Hi @AbiChu,

Thank you for reaching out to us on TeamViewer Community.

We may confirm that there is a support ticket has been raised successfully in TeamViewer ticket system.

Kindly check your inbox for the update about the support ticket and further discussion please.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Ying_Q

-------------------
    Support us on Trustpilot
    -------------------
     在Trustpilot支持我们
  • Aneela9889
    Aneela9889 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 4

I have been trying to get into contact with teamviewer with no luck. I have sent an email to support which was the details i received last year when i purchased the license and received an automatic response to submit a ticket which i have tried to do but it keeps asking me to login into my account which i cant do cause i am not receiving the security code and the recovery code was not working either [removed per Community Guidelines]. I have now requested that my bank reverse the transaction for the annual subscription as a fraud transaction because of the difficulty in trying to get into contact with teamviewer.

• Ying_Q

Hi @Aneela9889,

Thank you for reaching out on TeamViewer Community and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The support ticket has been generated. Can you kindly check your inbox and TeamViewer Support Team will get in touch with you via the ticket.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Ying

Ying_Q

-------------------
    Support us on Trustpilot
    -------------------
     在Trustpilot支持我们
  • michaeltrs
    michaeltrs Posts: 1
    edited August 8

Hi,

I want to cancel my renewal. It has been impossible to both submit a ticket or contact you, so basically impossible to cancel. Please contact me directly to help me cancel. Note: I see there is no category for cancellations so I choose general.

Thank you

• duban
    duban Posts: 1
    edited August 10

Like many others I am unable to cancel my subscription thru TV channels. There is not a way to create a ticket to cancel. Here's to hoping someone at TV cares enough to get back to me.

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 552 Senior Moderator

Hello @duban

Thanks for your post.

We are unable to assist in licensing, invoicing, or cancellation issues in the community.

In order to access the ticket portal and submit a ticket, you must log in with a licensed account. Otherwise you will be reverted here, to the community.

Please ensure you are using the account you activated the license to when attempting to access the support portal.

Should the issue persist, feel free to PM the email address you are attempting to access the support portal with, so we can confirm you are using the correct account.

You can find more on cancellation terms and conditions here.

Josh P.
    Senior Community Moderator

Support us on Trustpilot
  • whateverkl
    whateverkl Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 11

So i signed up with teamviewer with the premium account, then i decided to close that account (or thought i did) i couldnt see anywhere to cancel the sub so i just deleted the account. But nooo apparently that doesn't cancel the sub, you need to log a ticket with support to cancel a sub under that registered account (which is deleted).

I signed up for a TV corporate license instead, paid it, and now without any notice or warning, TV renewed my sub from my deleted account, which i didn't get any invoice for or notification about, then they sent their german credit agency after me.

IS this even legal? It seems like it is bordering on fraudulent.

How do i cancel a subscription for a deleted account? And why the **bleep** does deleting an account not cancel a subscription?

• blahblahggg
    blahblahggg Posts: 5 ✭✭

I am also unable to cancel my subscriptions, when i try to log a ticket it just immediately redirects back to this forum.

I just spent an hour and 20 minutes on hold with your support phone number, only to have it immediately disconnect when i reached the operator.

And i am a TV corporate customer.

• blahblahggg

Hello,

I now have a new Teamviewer Corporate license and want to get rid of my 2 old Teamviewer Premium licenses that are being replaced by my corporate license.

However it seems to be impossible to cancel the Premium subscriptions.

When i spent an hour and 20 minutes on hold with your support line, i got disconnected right at the end when i was 1st in the queue.

When i go to try and log a ticket, in the blink of an eye it redirects here to these forums.

So flipping frustrating!

To cancel a subscription you should be able to do it in the account section of your login, like you can with pretty much all other software.

• Ying_Q
    edited August 11

Hi @whateverkl and @blahblahggg,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer Community.

Please noted that For TeamViewer customers, Deleting TeamViewer license account will not cancel your subscription as a result. For all license cancellation requests, please contact TeamViewer Support Team for further assistance. 

All cancellation and termination requests will go to TeamViewer Support Team. You may now activate the license again on your account then to raise a support ticket for cancellation. Or contact TeamViewer Support Team here.

Your understanding are greatly appreciated and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

-------------------
    Support us on Trustpilot
    -------------------
     在Trustpilot支持我们
  • blahblahggg
    edited August 11

thanks, how soon can i expect a reply?

it's been a day and nothing yet.

• Ying_Q

Hi @blahblahggg,

TeamViewer Support Team answer calls and tickets in the order they are received as quickly and accurately as possible.

We kindly ask your patience on getting a reply from TeamViewer Support Team.

Best regards,

Ying_Q

-------------------
    Support us on Trustpilot
    -------------------
     在Trustpilot支持我们
  • JamieAxis
    JamieAxis Posts: 6 ✭✭

Can I check has my subscription now been cancelled? I have not received any confirmation.