teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

A Comunidade TeamViewer chega ao Brasil 🎉

Check out our brand-new Portuguese Community 👉 here 👈.

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

According to the Product description on the teamviewer website & the Teamviewer Refund policy, it is clearly specified that there is a 7-day money-back guarantee policy, in which I am entitled to make a claim for a full refund(the personal information has been deleted by a moderator). Today is 28 Dec 2018 and the date of purchase is made on 25 Dec 2018 as shown in the invoice#**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.

Teamviewer Refund Policy - “If you are not 100% satisfied, simply cancel your order within 7 days. Receive a full refund with no need to justify your decision.”

I have already submitted some tickets for the refund. Sadly no reply from the ticket. And now I offically make a reuqest on the community for full refund today 28/12/2018.

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,259 [Former Staff]

Hi @mickyay1992,

Thank you very much for posting.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately we cannot answer specific questions about your contract in the community.

I will arrange for someone to contact you asap to follow up with you.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Hi Team,

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

According to the Product description on the teamviewer website & the Teamviewer Refund policy, it is clearly specified that there is a 7-day money-back guarantee policy, in which I am entitled to make a claim for a full refund. Today is 28 Dec 2018 and the date of purchase is made on 27 Dec 2018 as shown in the Order Number: **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.

Thanks,

Ankit Vaghela

M:**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Mangalam information technologies pvt. Ltd.

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,356 Senior Moderator

Hi @ankitv,

Thank you for your post.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, we cannot answer specific questions about your contract in the community.

I will arrange for someone to contact you as soon as possible to follow up with you.

Hope this will be helpful for you. Wish you a great day. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

• Kyle77745
    Kyle77745 Posts: 1
    I’d like to cancel and refund my servicecamp agents
  • I am also posting notification today that I wish to cancel my automatically renewed TeamViewer account.  email **Please do not post any personal information** .   I will open a ticket today now aswell but am posting here notification in case there is a problem or delay.

• On date of 14/04/2020, I been receive an automatic charge to my credit card for the renewal. I would like to request for refund. I no longer continue your service. 
    Please proceed for refund. 
    Thankk you. 

• HI Want to Cancel my Subscription for a full Refund.Please guide me to cancel it.

• HI Want to Cancel my Subscription for a full Refund.Please guide me to cancel it.