teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

A Comunidade TeamViewer chega ao Brasil 🎉

Check out our brand-new Portuguese Community 👉 here 👈.

Not receiving activation email

2»

Answers

• I also have attempted to receive the conformation email many times this morning. I waited over 30 minutes. I checked spam filter and all locations within email. I checked traffic to find that no email has been seen or turned away. What is going on?

Any help here would be great.

Thanks.

• Same problem.  I can't find anywhere to open a ticket for this issue either.

• Yesterday i purchased a license and still didn't get any activation link

I baugt the trial because my free trial which I am using privately kept me disconnecting. And I panicked and bought the license because I needed to use my pc yesterday.

Now I am facing the biggest delusion because I paid a big amount of money for a private piece of work and still didn't get any activation link. I am so sad about this.

• Yesterday i purchased a license and still didn't get any activation link

I baugt the trial because my free trial which I am using privately kept me disconnecting. And I panicked and bought the license because I needed to use my pc yesterday.

Now I am facing the biggest delusion because I paid a big amount of money for a private piece of work and still didn't get any activation link. I am so sad about this.