Director IoT Sales (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Director IoT Sales (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Göppingen, Germany.
- Define sales strategy and GTM approach for IoT in EMEA working with the senior leadership team.
- Identify key verticals, horizontals and customer segments to target.
- Be the voice of the customer with the product teams.
- Successful establishment and expansion of business relationships with customers via telephone, e-mail, chat, and fairs
- Identification of cross and up-sell potentials and distribution of the entire TeamViewer product platform
- Control and steer your team KPI's and report on a regular basis to the Executive Vice President of Business Development
- Stay updated about your markets, current campaigns, targets, and actual numbers
- Foresee possible obstructions together with SS&E to further improve internal processes and increase the productivity of your team.
- Ensure the knowledge transfer within your team and constantly strive to increase the level of customer service provided
- Stay engaged in everyday tasks, identify possible improvements and process optimizations to support your colleagues on any questions
- Evaluate market performance data, monitor market trends, external factors impacting on sales performance and provide recommendations for future strategies and improvements.
- Work closely with SS&E and the Marketing team to plan and implement campaigns for your markets
- Consistently align and work with Customer Support to ensure our customers receive a seamless experience with our product.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure that your team is informed about product changes
- Be fully responsible for hiring, training and further development of your team
- You create and manage staff schedules, including shift assignment, holiday approval and leave management
- A degree in business/information technology, economics or several years working experience providing the equivalent of a degree
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, ideally in the IT industry
- You are a sales and numbers-driven person challenging yourself as well as your team every day
- You have strong analytic skills and can implement your findings in the most successful way (marketing campaigns, reorganization of the daily work, improvement of processes, etc.)
- You can easily adapt to new requirements and work together with the Management to further grow the company
What we offer
- Become part of our cross-functional IoT growth team and help achieve a high strategic priority
- A special sales training program
- Make yourself at home! Ties are a no-no with us. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- At TeamViewer, work and pleasure are close together. Look forward to half-yearly company celebrations, quarterly team events, and other monthly events
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks, and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company!
- TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you think! We live an "Open Door Policy", through which our managing directors are always open for feedback and suggestions
Global Talent Acquisition Partner