TeamViewer is one of the winners of the European Customer Centricity Award 🥳
Please find more information here.
Sales Representative (m/f/d) Sweden
We are looking for a Sales Representative (m/f/d) Sweden for our office in Berlin, Germany.
- Successful establishment and expansion of business relationships with TeamViewer customers via telephone, e-mail, and chat
- Identification of cross and up-sell potentials and distribution of the entire TeamViewer product platform
- Responsibility for bid preparation and tracking to ensure that your monthly goals are met
- Working with the Customer Support department to ensure a high level of service satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in economics, linguistics or another relevant field. Any equivalent commercial experience is an alternative
- Swedish on Business Level, as well as very good English knowledge, further languages are a plus
- Experience in sales, ideally with up-selling and cross-selling
- Ideally, experience in the IT environment with SaaS knowledge
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn and enjoy working in an international team
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks, and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Work and pleasure are close together at TeamViewer. Look forward to company celebrations, quarterly team events, and other monthly events
Global Talent Acquisition Partner