Team Manager E-Mail Marketing (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Team Manager E-Mail Marketing (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Göppingen, Germany.
- Coordinate the entire design and implementation process
- Oversee and manage the email marketing team (currently three people)
- Drive optimization and further development of our e-mail marketing strategy
- Conduct target group definition and acquire and analyze key data
- Manage our address database, monitor delivery rates, and the subscribe and unsubscribe processes of campaigns
- Analysis of campaign success in terms of revenue and engagement with recommendations for future campaigns.
- Alignment with other departments about data enrichment and data quality
- Ensure all our activities are in line with data privacy regulations
- Oversee the technical implementation and APIs to other tools to transfer customer data successfully
- University degree in the field of economics/business administration, communication, media or marketing
- At least 3 years of professional experience e-mail marketing
- Business level English and German language proficiency – other languages are a plus.
- Interest and affinity for online marketing, a flair for texts and ideally experience in the software industry
- Creativity, willingness to learn and strong team spirit
What we offer
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Our basic salaries reflect market standards and are increased based on your skills and experience. Additional bonuses are offered for your good work and the success of the company
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks, and a varied sports program.
- A good work-life balance with weekly home office, flexible working hours and no time recording
- Take the train to work with your exclusive TeamViewer ticket or park for free in our parking lot
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
Global Talent Acquisition Partner