E-Mail Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for an E-Mail Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Göppingen, Germany.
- Conceptualize and implement international e-mail marketing campaigns
- Coordinate design proposals with internal departments or contribute to their implementation
- Coordinate the entire design and implementation process, collaborating with other internal departments
- Measure the success of campaigns and use data to further optimize them.
- Drive optimization and further development of our e-mail marketing strategy
- Conduct target group definition and acquire and analyze key data
- Manage our address database, monitor delivery rates, and the subscribe and unsubscribe processes of campaigns
- University degree in the field of economics/business administration, communication, media or marketing
- First professional experience e-mail marketing
- Business level English and German language proficiency – other languages are a plus.
- Creativity, willingness to learn and strong team spirit
What we offer
- It’s all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support, and open feedback
- Salary structure that reflects market standards and increases based on your skills and experience
- Plus, additional bonuses that reward your excellent work performance and contribution based on the success of the company
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and well-being activities
- Good work-life balance with home office options and flexible working hours
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Take the train to work with your exclusive TeamViewer discount ticket or park for free in our onsite car park
Global Talent Acquisition Partner