New in ITbrain Monitoring: Remote Task Manager
The latest ITbrain Monitoring update introduces a remote task manager. You are now able to view and manage all running processes and services without establishing a remote connection to the device – saving you time and clicks.
How does the remote task manager work?
- Login to your ITbrain dashboard.
- On the overview tab, pull up your device list by clicking on endpoints in use.
- Click on the device you would like to view and manage the respective processes and services on. You will be presented with the following window:
- Click on show processes to open the remote task manager:
- In order to switch to all running services, click the link at the bottom of the remote task manager window.
Product Owner, Remote Management services.