Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Göppingen, Germany.
- Help the team to create and maintain tools and solutions for TeamViewer Software as a Service Platform
- Encourage other teams to adopt DevOps culture, besides spread the SRE concepts
- Develop effective alerts to identify and address the reliability risks of our services
- Lead transition towards infrastructure as a code bringing DevOps mindset to the team
- Transform existing environment into cloud-native one
- Take part in the on-call rotation, responding to alerts and handling urgent operations requests
- University degree in the field of information technology or a related subject or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in the field of software development
- Solid experience with C++ and Design Patterns for object-orientated programming as well
- Work experience with SQL Databases is required, Cassandra is advantageous
- Experience in any of the following fields would be desirable: parallel programming, distributed and scalable systems, test automation, network communications, security
- Experience with automation and configuration management solutions such as Chef, Puppet, Saltstack or Ansible is preferable
- Knowledge to create solutions using Powershell, Bash, Python or Go
- Experience design solutions on cloud providers like Azure and AWS
- Experience on Kubernetes or related products like Openshift
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms
- Knowledge of pipeline tools, like Jenkins and Gitlab-CI
- Experiences on monitoring tools like Zabbix and Prometheus
- Fluency in English is a must
What we offer
- First-class, individual initial training: your colleagues will be there to help you at all times
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you’re thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don’t wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in one of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and well-being activities.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events, and other social gatherings.
Talent Acquisition Partner