Marketing GDPR Lead (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Marketing GDPR Lead (m/f/d) for our headquarter office in Göppingen, Germany.
- Management and documentation of the RoPa (Record of Processing activities) for the Marketing department.
- Processing the requests for information according to DSGVO and optimizing the associated processes
- Close collaboration and consultation with Legal and Data Protection Officer and internal Data Protection Project Lead on relevant data protection topics
- Creating and maintaining the Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Regulating the access rights to personal data and processes
- Ensuring the deletion of personal data that is no longer required
- Acting as an internal contact for GDPR questions for the Marketing department
- Acting as a contact person for the onboarding process of new suppliers in the Marketing department including checking the documents (DPA and TOM) for completeness, signature or changes
- Maintaining the supplier list for the Marketing department
- Defining and designing appropriate organizational measures for possible risks in the handling of personal data for the Marketing department and their regular evaluation or review
- Maintaining the consent management processes
- Affinity to IT systems, IT topics and Marketing processes
- Affinity to legal issues, in particular, GDPR Topics
- Strong Communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Language skills: German (Business Level) and English (fluent)
- Team ability
What we offer
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in one of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events, and other social gatherings.
Global Talent Acquisition Partner