How to submit a ticket?

I cant for the life of me work out how to submit a ticket. I select the Submis a ticket item at he bottom menu of the website but every time I get taken to the knowledge base.

Am I missing something? Is there somewhere on the page I can click through to be able to submit a proper ticket rather than to the community?

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Mcookseyyyy,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our community.

With regard to the support ticket, you have to submit a ticket with your licensed account, if you are a free user or have not activated your license into the account, it comes to the community page. Please read this article for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027

Best regards, 

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • I Should  be registered  as a Mitel  Licensed User.   But after an update last 6  months ago  I became a free user and  trial  account showing  "Trial version expired"

• Fiona_G

Hi @DerickB,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

This alert message indicates you are not logged in with your licensed account. You can find more information in Why do I see TeamViewer trial - 'Your trial period has expired'? 

We recommend contacting your company administrators to confirm that you have been added to the company profile and assigned the license correctly. For more details, please refer to All about the TeamViewer company profile 

We hope the information would be helpful.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • @Fiona_G 

Could you please shoot me an email from your email directly, not from the "no-reply" email,   so that I could attach all pertinent documents on the authenticity of my Licensed User assignment?

I could not  reply  to the email you  sent me.  Thanks     

• Fiona_G

Hi @DerickB,

Thank you for your reply.

For security purposes, we recommend contacting our support team to further discuss your license issues via the support ticket or phone support. You can find your local numbers here. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • tiramisù
    tiramisù Posts: 4 ✭✭

I would also like to know how to submit a ticket. Like the OP above, I have tried on your website, but I keep getting directed back to the Knowledge Base. I have a paid subscription to TeamViewer Meeting. With this license am I entitled to submit tickets, and am I eligible for phone support?