How to submit a ticket - Only tried to find it for 1 hour now...

Would be lovely if you would actually be able to submit a ticket somewhere?

Comments

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐

Hello @Far2400 ,

You can use the Contact link found on the bottom of TeamViewer's homepage. You can call, or click the blue Support button then on the following page click the Contact Support button to be taken to https://support.teamviewer.com/ once logged in you'll have the option to create a New Support Ticket.

New Support Ticket.png

To call support you'll need a commercial license number handy. Otherwise you'll have to submit a ticket through the online system.

Cheers!

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.
  • Far2400
    Far2400 Posts: 2

Hello :)

Yes, would be really lovely if that would work, but I am taken to this community site every time, so I can't really access that support page...

I have even tried clicking your link (It takes me to this site)
    I have tried going through the steps you have mentioned (It takes me to this site)
    I have tried clicking "contact support" (It takes me.. haha yes, to this site)

I think the community looks great, but I have seen it way too much now and I am beginning to hate it ;)

• chuck001
    chuck001 Posts: 1

Indeed there is no way to be able to create a ticket. I bought a license yesterday but did not get the license activation email. It looks like the ticketing system is offline and all support inquiries are directed to the community.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @chuck001,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our community.

We are sorry about the inconvenience caused.

With regard to the support ticket, you have to submit a ticket with your licensed account, if you have not activated your license into the account, it comes to the community page. Please read this article for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027

I have created a support ticket for you and our support team will reach out to you at their earliest convenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Fiona

Fiona_G