Not Received Activation Email URGENT!

Answers

• Hi @Fiona_G,

Many thanks for your help, received the activation email after your help and all is now activated and working great.

I do not know why so many people are moaning about Teamviewer Support, I just have to say its impeccable, all you need to do ask the right questions, give the correct information, be courteous and patient and within no time your help will arrive.

Thanks @Fiona_G and the Teamviewer Team and well done, keep up the GREAT work.

• Callawishy
    Callawishy Posts: 5 ✭✭

Why has no one helped me? I responded to the PM and nothing... no ticket raised.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Remote-Access-EN/Help-Overcharge-and-no-licence-key-received/td-p/99756

• Hello,

The link I recieved in my activation email does not work following my purchase and I cannot submit a ticket, please can you help?

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @MWindmill,

Thank you for your post and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have created a support ticket for you and send the ticket ID via a Private Message. Our support team will help you individually.

A friendly reminder, please check out our KBA - How to activate your Remote Access Plan for further information.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Fiona_G

Hi @SteelJay,

Thanks for your good words!

I'm happy that I was able to assist. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any further concerns or questions.?

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Contact their Tech Support. They will sort it out very quickly in my experience.

Cal

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @usernamex

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

The activation link, in some cases, takes longer to arrive than the invoice email.

Could you please check if you have received it by now?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• I created a new user, with **Do Not Post Email Addresses**.

But I didn't receive the confirmation e-mail.

I asked for it twice.

I created a new user because I didn't receive my new password in my e-mail: **Do Not Post Email Addresses**.

What's happening? :(

• I also have attempted to receive the conformation email many times this morning. I waited over 30 minutes. I checked spam filter and all locations within email. I checked traffic to find that no email has been seen or turned away. What is going on?

Any help here would be great.

Thanks.

• Same problem.  I can't find anywhere to open a ticket for this issue either.

• @Fiona_G I
    've purchased the Remote acess License and gor sent a email with the order confirmation an a promise of: "You will receive your activation key and invoice within the next minutes.".

It's now been a full day and I've got nothing. I've checked spam too. Nothing.

I've contacted customer support two times by phone and after hours of waiting in line I'm simply told "wait a few hours and you'll get the license"
    Now I've waited a day and the support helpdesk is closed for the night and I've lost a days work. This isn't feeling like a particularly good purchase nor support.
    Can you please rectify this?

• Fiona_G

Hi @anderswil,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

In this case, I have created a support ticket for you and send the ticket ID via a Private Message. Our support team will help you individually.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • mmuAmi
    mmuAmi Posts: 1

Same issue here.

Never got my activation key and invoice too.

• novogratz
    novogratz Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello,

I just purchased the license for a year and never received the email.

It seems I am not the only one that has this issue.

Can you please help me?

Thank you very much.

Novogratz

• Fiona_G

Hi @mmuAmi and @novogratz,

Thank you for your posts. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you like, please send through the email address you used to purchase a license via a Private Message so we can look into it.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • I have not received activation, order number 115E**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

• Yesterday i purchased a license and still didn't get any activation link

I baugt the trial because my free trial which I am using privately kept me disconnecting. And I panicked and bought the license because I needed to use my pc yesterday.

Now I am facing the biggest delusion because I paid a big amount of money for a private piece of work and still didn't get any activation link. I am so sad about this.

• Yesterday i purchased a license and still didn't get any activation link

I baugt the trial because my free trial which I am using privately kept me disconnecting. And I panicked and bought the license because I needed to use my pc yesterday.

Now I am facing the biggest delusion because I paid a big amount of money for a private piece of work and still didn't get any activation link. I am so sad about this.

• eamon
    eamon Posts: 2 ✭✭

Just paid the annual cost for a license and received many auto emails about my payment and joining this site etc, but no email to activate my license.

Please advise...

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @eamon,

Did you check your spam folder?

Community Manager

• eamon

I did - The activation email that TV has set up is missing the actual link. Have someone look into it. The template needs updating.

I just received a new activation email - no link still. ( I assume you or someone who saw this request sent the canned activation email).

I got this sorted out by calling the sales rep who manually sent me a link to click to activate and it worked immediately.

Here is the entire activation email I have received 3 times - the only links (which I cant post) are to the guide PDF and the community forums):

Hi eamon,

Thank you for choosing TeamViewer.

Please read the License Activation Guide before you activate your license.

Description

TeamViewer Remote Access

QTY

The terms of our End User License Agreement (EULA) and Data Processing Agreement (DPA) are applicable.

Need help?

Check out our License Activation Guide or the Remote Access Community page.

Happy Connecting,

TeamViewer

• KL0K
    KL0K Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have the same problem. I tried calling but the message tells me I don't have phone support.

• eamon

I assume most people have this problem with this product package - My guess is the email template needs top be fixed to actually include the activation link.

On the phone, I had to say that I am not calling for support. I am calling to finish my purchase and if they could not help me activate that I would have to cancel for a refund because they could not deliver the product I paid for. Took 2 minutes for them to send the activation link.

Good luck

• KL0K
    KL0K Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi eamon,

Thank you for the advice. I was disconnected after holding with billing for 15 minutes. I am trying a second time.

• Eutropius
    Eutropius Posts: 0
    edited July 2021

Hi, I've asked for an activation email to be resent, but have received an email written in Arabic. A button attaches with a link provides, but it direct to the login page. it asked me to log in again, and the account still didn't activate.  Looping in asking for the activation email. Could someone help?

Tried with two different email addresses.

Thanks

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hello @Eutropius

thanks for reaching out to us. Welcome to our community!

Could you please send me your email address/invoice number in a private message?

Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• soporteTB
    soporteTB Posts: 1

i Cant get the activation email either, i have tried to login on a new device after 24 hours and nothing, also there's nothing on spam,

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @soporteTB,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you are experiencing issue of getting License activation email, kindly contact TeamViewer support team for further assistance;

If you are waiting for account validation email or trusted device emails, kindly login again on TeamViewer client to trigger the request and check both of your email inbox and spam for incoming emails from TeamViewer please.

Hope the information above would be helpful.

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员