Remote Access

DanielSmith001
DanielSmith001 Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hi, I have paid for my Remote Access Licence read the set up Guide but my account still shows as Free?

Thanks.

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @DanielSmith001,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our community.

Please kindly double check your license has been activated appropriately as the steps in our KBA: How to activate your Remote Access Plan and ensure you log in with your licensed account.

If the issue continues, please reach out to us to investigate it further for you.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply, the licence shows as active on the customer portal and I have looked through the set up guide. I do not have a company profile assigned but when I log in on my laptop it shows as Trail version *expired* (Danile Smith).

Thanks

Daniel

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @DanielSmith001,

Thanks for your reply.

If you receive the error message 'Your trial period has expired', it shows that the account you log in is not a licensed account. For more detailed information, you can read the article Why do I see TeamViewer trial - 'Your trial period has expired' ? 

Your license is active indicates it's ready to use. You just need to activate this license into the account you want to use as the steps in the article above. Please kindly try again and hope the issue would be solved.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Hi Fiona_G

I have looked at the steps but still shows as trial version, the licence seems to be linked to the account?Remote Access.png

But the desk top application shows trial version? I have had a paid licence for a month with no access. Any additional help to get this resolved would be great. Thanks.2020-09-29 community_trial.png

• KarlaR
    KarlaR Posts: 160 [Former Staff]

Hi @DanielSmith001 

Welcome back to the community!?

Thank you for your message and explanation. 

There can be 2 possible reasons why your account is still showing as a free account: 

1. Your license is not yet activated on your TeamViewer account
    2. You are not logged in with your licensed account. 

Please be sure to activate the license before trying to login with your credentials, I am sharing with you the steps to Activate your Remote Access license  

If you need individual assistance, please feel free to call ?our Customer Support, there our team will be happy to assist you. ?

I hope this information helps. 

Greetings,

Karla

Spanish Community Moderator
  • Hi KarlaR

The licence is active (as screen shot) but still is still showing as trial expired on one device and free on the other. I tried called cutomer support but when choosing the Remote Access option it tells me no phone support availible! I would be happy to delete the account and start again if I can asign the licence to a new account?SS Comm_modificada.png

Thanks.