Problem with Input on application

Dear all,

Recently i installed TeamViewer on my Laptop because i need to acess some aplicattions remotely.

I found a strange problem when i tried to input credentials e some applications. This only happends in this Laptop.

I send the print bellow,

proof.png

Can someone help me ?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

João Moreira

Comments

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐

Hello @jokinvipo,

The only time I experience that issue is when TeamViewer is not running under an Administrator account and the application you want to type in is running with administrator privileges. That causes this issue because the application you're trying to type in requiers security rights which TeamViewer has not been provided. If this is your issue the solution is to simply run TeamViewer with admin rights or the same rights your application has.

I hope this helps! If not let me know what happens.

-Cheers!

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.
  • Hello @TotalPC ,

Thank you very much for your reply but the problem persist.

I did what you recommended but when the application is running the keyboard input stop working.

I tried "run as administrator" in both clients and dont work.

I've searched alot and i can't find a possible solution for this..

You have another idea what can be the reason?

Regards

• TotalPC

Three questions for you...

1. What OS and version are you running?
    2. What version of TeamViewer?
    3. And, what program is having this issue? If I can get it I'd like to test it myself.
    TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.
  • Hello,

1. Windows 10 2004 (lastest version);

2.TeamViewer 15.9.4 (lastest version)

3. In my case its a game called Ragnarok Online (playragnarok.com), im tried to log in but i can't write the credentials via teamviewer session.

Thank you,

Best Regards

• TotalPC

Just to be clear, you ran TeamViewer as an administrator on the remote system (the one where the playragnarok program is running), right? Not just on the host system.