Disabling sponsored popup notification

Hi everyone,

I would like to disable the sponsored popup notification after each session. In another thread admins suggest unchecking Show comment window after each session.

But this option is disabled for me. It says it need connection reporting, but that option is disabled as well.

What should I do?

Thanks,

hazazs

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @hazazs,

Thank you for your message. ?

You will find the procedure to follow in this thread: Re: Ads still shown with active corporate license  

Stay safe and healthy. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• Are you kidding me? There is NO solution in that link. Just another issue with a lousy, terrible (redundancy intended) reply (Please post it in support - which the user specifically said didn't help!). So neither THIS post has a solution NOR the one you linked to. **bleep**? Do you even read these issues or try in the least to give a truly helpful solution?

I'm using TV sight unseen b/c it seems to be one of the highest rated RA apps. So far my experience has been terrible. I have no idea how it is rated so highly.

Just how can we stop the ridiculous "Sponsored session" window from showing? There is no "Don't show this again" option. Not only is it annoying, it prohibits the remote maching from showing the main screen with the password I'm supposed to enter in order to connect. 

@JeanK wrote:

Hello @hazazs,

Thank you for your message. ?

You will find the procedure to follow in this thread: Re: Ads still shown with active corporate license  

Stay safe and healthy. ?

Best regards

Jean

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @jfkquality 

Back then, we didn't have a solution yet.
    Now, we have one!

We explain how to proceed in this post right here: Remove in-app ads in the paid version

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager