Unable to log in to Customer Portal!

Unable to connect to Customer Portal, keeps saying 'Unfortunately, you have not activated your Customer Portal account. Please click on the activation link sent after your purchase. Click here to activate your contract.' but when I click activate  and enter the invoice number it says 'Access to the customer portal has been already activated for this invoice number/license ID/PAC license ID and can’t be activated another time. Please reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions.' 

So that is what I am doing, asking for help why I cannot log into the Customer Portal?

Tagged:

Comments

• KarlaR
    KarlaR Posts: 160 [Former Staff]

Hi @SteelJay 

Thanks for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community!?

In this case, I would suggest trying to login to your TeamViewer account with your TeamViewer credentials (linked to your license), It might be that your Customer Portal was already activated.

Please find more information about TeamViewer Customer Portal in our article, or  if you need individual assistance please call? our Customer Support 

I hope this information helps. ?

Greetings,

Karla

Spanish Community Moderator
  • I have logged in yto the management console as you say but when I go to say buy an extra channel it comes up saying Customer Portal not activated then you click activate and it says already activated!! It can only be one or the other not both!!

• Unable to connect to Customer Portal, keeps saying 'Unfortunately, you have not activated your Customer Portal account. Please click on the activation link sent after your purchase. Click here to activate your contract.' but when I click activate  and enter the invoice number it says 'Access to the customer portal has been already activated for this invoice number/license ID/PAC license ID and can’t be activated another time. Please reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions.' 

I have logged in yto the management console as you say but when I go to say buy an extra channel it comes up saying Customer Portal not activated then you click activate and it says already activated!! It can only be one or the other not both!!

• This is the worst support I have ever encountered in my whole career!!

You have not resolved my issue and you have not even responded to me!!

I have also submitted a ticket in the hope support would respond but in over a week waiting, the only response I have had is we will get Customer Portal Team to resend activation which took you 4 days to send and now its been another 4days and still no response or activation form your so called Customer Portal Team!!!

Its a shame beacuse all I want to do is purchase more channels but that has to be done through the Customer Portal which I cannot access, so its your loss because now I will look for an alternative solution, which again is a shame because it is good but your support completely lets you down and I will not be recommending Teamviewer to anyone, infact totally the opposite, I will encourage people to use an alternative solution!

• KarlaR
    KarlaR Posts: 160 [Former Staff]

Hi @SteelJay 

Thanks for reaching us back in the Community! ?

We are sorry for this inconvenience. It seems that you were trying to activate it with the wrong link. A new email with the portal activation link has been sent to you, after the email reception, please follow these steps to Activate TeamViewer Customer Portal.

Meanwhile one of our Sales Representatives will contact you back in order to help you with your request. 

I hope this information helps and our apologies again for the waiting time. 

Best,

Karla

Spanish Community Moderator