How to cancel my order

Answers

• Esben
    Esben Posts: 3 ✭✭

I can't find any information on our subscription in the management console. 

How do we change credit cards number?

How do we change subscribed products?

How do we terminate the subscription?

Where do we see the renewal data for our subscription?

How do we cancel automatic renewal? 

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    edited April 2021

Hi @Esben 

Thanks for your post.

Please have a look at the following articles for more information:

All about Subscription 

TeamViewer Customer Portal 

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Esben

I have tried requesting access to the customer portal before, by stating our license key, but have never been granted access. 

• Esther

Did you submit a ticket to request access to the Customer Portal? 

Former Community Manager

• Esben

No, it is not possible

You have to log in to the customer portal to be able to submit a ticket about not being able to log in to the customer portal: 

To submit a ticket to us:

• Esther

Hej again Esben,

There are three different portals:

1. Ticketportal (access via licensed TeamViewer Account): https://support.teamviewer.com/ (direct link) or via https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/
      1. Use this for requesting access to the customer portal)
    2. Management Consolehttps://login.teamviewer.com/ 
    3. Customer Portal:
      • In case you are a new customer, you will receive the activation link in a separate email called Activate Your TeamViewer Customer Portal
      • If you are an existing customer, you can contact our support team and they can send the Customer Portal Activation Link via email to the main contact. Please note that we can only send the mail to the account associated with the license in our system.

Sorry for the confusion,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Ami8
    Ami8 Posts: 1

I need to cancel my suscription. I can't pay it any more, and I don't want to use it no more. Please! It's not correct to force the client to pay something when you consider that we must renew the contract!!!

• bartoc
    bartoc Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

Hi ,

My free license has been converted to business without justification nor warning.

I was forcefuly obliged to pay to fix a problem on my parents' PC. This is clearly NOT a commercial use.

I replied to emails I received that I didn't want teamviewer. I deleted my original account. Everything has been ignored. 

I had never intended to renew my subscription. Teamviewer didn't warn that the renewal was automatic. I didn't see any warning about the renewal last year nor recently. I have been told that the email I received are NOREPLY emails that nobody will see.

TeamViewer seems to hide their renewal process as abusive predatory tactic. All communication has been done in German. That language is not spoken in our city. The support was near impossible to reach and finally answered "I don't have time for this" during the discussion. 

I never seen as bad a support and company as Teamviewer in 20 years of IT. You should all be ashamed of yourself.

• hdtvguy
    hdtvguy Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited December 2021

Agreed. Thsi is insane. I have used the free version for a few years. At my company we bought the paid version becasue I liked it so much, but now my perosn veriosn is kicking me out becasue it says I am commerical My commercial work licenes is on seperate email and even computers. Their Virtual Chat **bleep** and sends me in circles trying to reset my licens. Teamviewer needs a competitor asn I will move my personla and not renew my companies account. 

• Hello Team,

Please your advice to cancel my subscription No. **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

• Vadpon
    Vadpon Posts: 1

I am planning to terminate the contract, but I do not know how to do it. Can anyone explain

• Is there a reason why the customer service ticket system is so miserable and mediocre ?

We keep creating ticket, and nobody answer for days, even during week business days. Then additionally, to add to the insult, someone (else than ourselve) decided it would be OK to remove our access to the customer portal without our permission and without making sure that it was working properly (since we never got any activation email nor that our license work in the automated system), just day before renewal, so that I have absolutely no control about my subscription.

This is borderline keeping a client in hostage in my opinion, so I am sorry if I think that Teamviewer crew should spend less time on blogging fancy article and more doing their actual job, but that pretty much it. 

I am not happy at all with the customer service that I am getting, especially since I am a client since v8

• cancelpro11
    cancelpro11 Posts: 3 ✭✭

The redirect to the community page is done WITHOUT ANY user information and
    THAT'S the root cause of all this messages in this threads, from my point of view.

This is is mentioned only in a small subtext on this page.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-EN/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027#toc-hId--**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Note: If the account is not linked to a 
    valid TeamViewer license, the support
    portal will instead load the TeamViewer Community.

My suggestion is do not redirect to community page when a customer want a support.

If the user is not logged in then show them the login page, as every other Company
    do it in the industry.

I must agree that the Teamviewer Company looks quite unorganized as I got a Invoice even
    that have send a cancellation at least 4 Month before the Invoice date.

Maybe someone of Teamviewer Company care about the customer and user experience and
    try to change the redirect to a login page.

Even the Product looks good the Company behind the Product could have some improvments
    in there Processes, from my point of view.

To answer your question:
    Login into the Teamviewer Portal and AFTER THAT try to cancel your subscription.

• The problem is that the "portal" has problem recognizing valid licenses and the support system with the tickets system, is too slow to reply. Sound like I will have to start calling them...  Like If I only have that do to in a time of pandemic -_-

• MOcak
    MOcak Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited March 2022

Last year they have auto renewed my account without my knowledge and sending any e-mails before 6 weeks or 28 days reminder. Plus the renewel price was higher than the previous price. More over, they insist not to cancel auto renewed invoice and gave it to horrible dept collector firms in europe, and they send horrible court threatening letters with post, at the end I had to at least deal with them for another year with the discounted price, Right now, I am not able to cancel auto renew again and they will not send email and same thing will repeat, Once you register as premium or business with Teamviewer they will **bleep** your money and will not give you a chance to escape.

And Also that 3 device at the same time policy is very poor, everybody has 5-6 devices now including mobile phones and tablets.

• MOcak
    MOcak Posts: 3 ✭✭

That is not enough, they will give invoice to dept collector firms and they will follow you with court letters until you pay.

• 下田潔司
    下田潔司 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited December 2020

I want to cancel the license

• 下田潔司
    下田潔司 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited December 2023

I want to cancel the license

Customer ID:[removed per Community Guidelines]

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Answer ✓

Hi @下田潔司

Thank you for your post. We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system:

Fiona_G
  • Ruwi
    Ruwi Posts: 1
    edited May 2023

How to cancel 7 days customer satisfaction guarantee?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Ruwi,

Thank you for your post 😊

In this case, please contact our support team so they will assist you further.

Please choose one of the ways to reach out to them from the below:

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • carldf
    carldf Posts: 0

renewed when I didnt want or use teamviewer - impossible to contact - a total con!

• cantunes_fcanho
    cantunes_fcanho Posts: 3
    edited May 2023

I tried to contact sales and i can't undestand how to cancel my teamviewer licence. Can you help me with this? Thanks in advance.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hello,

Thank you for your post. 😊

We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket

Regarding TeamViewer subscriptions, the license does renew unless canceled prior, as stated on the bottom of the original invoice: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/65605-subscription-renewal

Hope this will be helpful.

Best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • IMD_TX
    IMD_TX Posts: 1

I am having almost identical problems to you. I purchased TeamViewer 11 for $1500.00 based on the performance of the free version and the sales representatives assurance that I "owned" the software and I would not need to pay for it again. Now it is non-functional, I have received a new EULA that I supposedly can object to but there is no link to object, there is no explanation of the process to object, support virtual chat tells me that this is not their responsibility.

I believe that I have been defrauded, and may resort to turning the matter over to the Texas State Attorney General to see if they can get any response. I am going to continue to try and reach someone for the rest of this week, then re-evaluate. Do you know how to find out if a class action suit has been, or could be, started?

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @IMD_TX,

Thank you for your post. If you purchased a perpetual license, we recommend contacting our support team to check your license status. You´ll find the link to it in the top menu under Service --> Contact --> Give us a call.

Regarding the updated EULA, please refer to this thread for our latest response.

Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Fiona_G
  • bartoc
    edited February 2021

For the record:

1. my license was abusively switched to commercial without immediate remedy or notification
    2. I cannot cancel or open a ticket since I deleted my account
    3. Teamviewer answered that they don't have to notify me if there is such a license switch since it's their software
    4. Support will just send back to community for help which probably won't fix my situation
    5. Credit partner issues threat while the discussion is ongoing with Teamviewer

I never had a worse software support experience in 20+ years.

Customers HAVE to be notified if a software company stops its service unless they pay. In particular if TV is at fault and a mistake needs to be corrected on the spot and not days or weeks later. The timeframe of fixing the issue without prior notification makes the whole argument from Teamviewer flawed.

• bartoc

By the way, I called your support. It was useless and counter productive.

• bartoc

Just to be clear: I suspect that the next step will be to meet TV or credit representatives in court and ask for damages for abusive commercial tactics and reimbursement of the unwarranted license fee.

• bartoc

Just to be clear: I suspect that the next step will be to meet TV or credit representatives in court and ask for damages for abusive commercial tactics and reimbursement of the unwarranted license fee.