All emails going to spam

Since mid last week I am finding that all emails are going to spam and I have to manually release them.  This is a huge problem since I work solo and can't be at my desk to check the spam frequently.

How can this be disabled?  My internal users are not sending spam and the address is not accessible from the outside except for certain senders.

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @Will_Conner 

Can you please clarify which emails are speaking for?

Generally speaking, if an email goes to the spam folder, you can flag its sender as trusted by navigating the properties of the email and choosing that is not spam.

One other way is to create filtering rules, in order to filter emails from senders and auto navigate the emails to specific folders. This will can filter any rule that you want to set, even true spammers/phishers who appear like good email senders.

Hope that helps

Best

• Hey @Vatsilidis,

All emails from our internal users are going to spam.  I do not see any way to create filters inside Servicecamp under the spam section or the admin section.  This just started last Wednesday and I have not had the issue in the almost full year of using it until now.

My renewal comes up on 12-5 and if I cannot find a fix then I will have to change to another product which is not the goal but may be necessary.

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Oh, I didn't notice that this question was for Service camp and that's why I asked for clarification.

Could you try to contact directly the support team if they can help?