Unable to end my subscription

Fravis
Fravis Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Dear reader, it is absolutely impossible for me to let your company know to end my subscription for TeamViewer Remote Access, my attempt to end my subscription is everywhere ignored in website-choises, creating a ticket is not possible, there is no way to let your company know that I wont't pay for another year. I am endlessly bounced around in links to the community website. I don't have customers anymore to support via TeamViewer so I don't need the subscription no longer. The e-mail wich confirmed my payment for 2021 say's to create a ticket to en the subscription but I can not get there. This is anoying and frustrating, next year your company will send me an invoice again and tell me that I have to pay. Why? Please check Invoice number: [The personal information has been removed as per the community guidelines.]

Answers

• Bashar_Hr87
    Bashar_Hr87 Posts: 1
    edited December 2020

You are not the only one.

Today, those **bleep**, send an invoice to a collection agency asking me to pay [the price has been removed as per the community guidelines.] for a service I am not using.

I submitted a ticket to unsubscribe from my service, they replied to my ticket after they charged me and they said they not able to do it today but they will do it for next year.

File a claim against them in consumer court.

best of Luck.

they did it with more people

check this one: [the link has been removed as per the community guidelines.]

and this is the email I received from those **bleep**

Dear madam or sir,

we have been charged with the recovery of outstanding receivables. Please take note of the attachment in case TeamViewer Germany GmbH ./. Creativity IT Center,.

best regards

[The information has been removed as per the community guidelines.]

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Fravis,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are unable to directly assist in any licensing/cancellation/payment issues in the community. Could you please make sure that you have activated your license before submitting a support ticket? : https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket

For more information about the activation, please read the following article: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/53579-how-to-activate-your-remote-access-plan You need to make sure that you have removed the company profile from the account before activating your license.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator