Teamviewer never sent an activation email for premium.

They never sent an email, so I requested a refund, it was denied. I am kind of mad that this company blatantly stole $250 from me, I deleted my account but made another one just to post it here, TeamViewer will steal your money because it's a scammer tool.

Answers

• MTK5000
    MTK5000 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited January 2021

Can't believe I paid $250 to this company to not even get what I paid for, ** bleep ** this company.

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @MTK5000

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. If you can provide more information on your experience, I am happy to take a look at the case. Please make sure to send personal information only via private message.

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• JayneM
    JayneM Posts: 4 ✭✭

Mate - I couldn't agree more.

They take but give nothing in return. They are a terrible company to 'work' with. Arrogant, unhelpful and only after your money.

I simply enquired about the "Meeting" function and was told that I would get an email quotation. I did not get an email quoting a price, they just upgraded the licence and sent an invoice. I didn't use it because I found a better solution to use but because I didn't pay their unsolicited invoice they cut access to my licence and it took almost a week to solve THEIR problem. Everyone I spoke to was very unhelpful and again, interested only in the money.

I am giving notice to them to end the subscription because of their sharp practice.

• MTK5000
    MTK5000 Posts: 3 ✭✭

They sent me an email to reactivate my premium, I didn't have to repay anything. So i guess it depends on who you get

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @MTK5000 @JayneM

Thanks for your comments.

Do you still have questions regarding your licenses?

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I am happy to help.

Wish you a great day.

All the best,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community