Is there currently a system issue with the Asset Management product?

My Asset Management screen shows "DISCOVER" under the Missing Patches column for 79 of my 80 monitored systems. When I click on the DISCOVER link, nothing happens. When can I expect this issue to be addressed?

Thank you in advance

Answers

• Have been having the same issue for a month now. Has there been a resolution for this?

• Osso
    Osso Posts: 5 ✭✭

I have the same problem with my 30 registered devices.

If I uninstall and then reinstall the monitoring agent, the problem is gone on that particular machine.

I really do not like how unreliable the whole patch system works. 😠

• Osso
    Osso Posts: 5 ✭✭

I stand corrected... Shortly after reinstallation the error is ocurring again.

• itsouth
    itsouth Posts: 6 ✭✭

We have an a issues with Asset Management as well. On all our Endpoint the Missing Patches show the discovery button again. This is getting frustrating. Every month there is something wrong.

We spend a lot of time reinstalling that's the only answer Tech Support knows. We never got a proper answer when we create a ticket.

Support takes days until they finally get back.

• Levon
    Levon Posts: 48 Staff member 🤠

Hello,

We had an issue in the system which caused the mentioned problem. The issue was already fixed and released.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please contact with our support if the issue still persists for you.

Thanks,

Levon

Product Owner, Remote Management
  • dc79
    dc79 Posts: 4 ✭✭

It appears this issue has been addressed. Thank you for fixing and thank you to other clients in community that confirmed the same issue.