Teamviewer Host stopped working

Androny
Androny Posts: 2 ✭✭

Teamviewer Host stopped working on my mobile Oppo A31. It work only screensharing but i cant control the phone. When i instaled host first time i could see the screen and control the phone. But after few days i cant control the phone only see the screen. I dont changed and uninstaled nothing on the phone. I uninstaled TeamV Host on mobile and the problem didnt get solved. Please help me i cant find whats the problem

Answers

• mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

Did you also install TeamViewer Universal Add-On ?

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • Androny
    Androny Posts: 2 ✭✭

Yes i instaled it when i instaled TV Host. Maybe my girlfriend uninstalled it. TV Host is instaled on her phone. But i dont know how to find or to see if the Add-on is installed or not on her phone. And if you know tell me how to hide the shortcut of TV host. Help me please

• londag05
    londag05 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited March 2021

I keep trying to connect to my daughter's phone but all mines keeps doing is spinning until it times out. And it does this over and over. My daughter has special needs, so this is the how I keep track of her as she goes to work . Can you please fix this issue?

[log files removed per Community Guidelines]

• theawillson
    theawillson Posts: 1

some it disconnect due to internet problems .

• ALANZZ
    ALANZZ Posts: 1

Might be issue due to internet but you must also check it by clearing cache

• mikeneil
    mikeneil Posts: 1
    edited March 2021

Clear the caches history. Maybe_this will help you.

• payslips12
    payslips12 Posts: 2 ✭✭

And follow this to make your host secure. 6 ... I tested the connection with my partner's computer to confirm it was working, then tried to access it ... found out that due to hibernation on win10 TV stops working, even though the computer is ON.

• payslips12
    payslips12 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited May 2021

Teamviewer Host stopped working on my mobile Oppo A31. It work only screensharing but i cant control the phone.

• JackMark
    JackMark Posts: 5 ✭✭

I have the same issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using TeamViewer Host app, Quick support App or just TeamViewer app. I can connect but the remote clicks aren't working. After testing it from the PC TeamViewer i found out that the clicks are working but are off on the screen. For example, clicking one of the icons in the middle of the remotely displayed android screen on my PC remote session screen clicks the bottom navigation bar "<" icon instead (a depressed click show up on the remote screen as if it was pressed)

This has changed recently probably with some Upgrade.

This is a big deal for me as i support my 80 years moher that has vision problem remotely. I cannot drive each and every time to her house each time she has an issue with her phone! Please escalate and help!

• JackMark
    JackMark Posts: 5 ✭✭

specifically:

I can establish session however the remote clicks from android do not seem work.

Testing the issue i have reinstalled TeamViewer Host - no change.

I have also tested TeamViewer remote access on my PC - I can connect however I discovered that remote mouse clicks are severely off:

- clicking any icon click the icon below to the left.

- you cannot click the android navigation bar directly (e.g. bottom "III  O   <") - sometimes it works when clicking the icons above (if present) but it does not work when with a particular app as there is no icons to click on.

Begging for help here!!

• jorha
    jorha Posts: 1

TeamViewer Host stopped working on my mobile Oppo A31. It work only screen sharing but I cant control the phone.

• michlejonny33
    michlejonny33 Posts: 3 ✭✭

The Host is the entity that a remote contact connects to. If this entity is not available, or if the entity is disconnected, you or your contact cannot connect. If you are the host, you can fix this problem by restarting TeamViewer.

• michlejonny33
    michlejonny33 Posts: 3 ✭✭

The MDAX-listed company TeamViewer, a leading global provider of remote connectivity and workplace digitalization solutions, was honored for outstanding customer centricity at the ECCA European Customer Centricity Awards 2021. TeamViewer was impressed in the categories Best User Experience and Employee Experience and thus achieved the best rating of all participating companies in these categories. Other finalists included, for example, Nespresso, Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, O2, HSBC, or Prodware.   

• Several causes, such as misconfigured settings or network issues, can lead to TeamViewer not working on Windows 10. To resolve the errors, make sure that your Windows Firewall is not blocking the software. Also, verify if your antivirus interferes in any way, by preventing the app from opening.