How can I fix what TeamViewer changed to windows wallpapers, color calibration and night light?

Options

Since I installed TeamViewer my desktop wallpapers are stuck to the same one on all monitor, can't use different ones, color calibration from Windows is unavailable, night light is not working... what did the program change to make these fail and how can I fix it?

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @alin6788,

TeamViewer does not change any core settings regarding wallpapers.Therefore, TeamViewer should not have any impact on the mentioned issues.

However, within a session, you can choose to hide the wallpapers, or to leave them as they are:

Community Manager

• alin6788
    Options

Considering the fact that TeamViewer can allow or remove the wallpaper and also change the resolution as it pleases, plus the fact that what I said failed when using it, I am pretty sure that it DOES change and affect the Windows settings, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this. Your answer did not help.

• Ozakkaa
    Ozakkaa Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, I manage a machine park of more or less 50 computers, all stuck on black wallpapers, and I can't change the colors, default color.

I have a corporate wallpaper, with the company logo, it was defined via GPO, but now I can't change it in any way