break my nighthawk mr1100

av8rpvt_
av8rpvt_ Posts: 4 ✭✭

I am not sure what Im doing here. I need alot of assistance. I received an email asking me to allow you remote access as they could not get to the device with just the IMEI. HELP!

Answers

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @av8rpvt_

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 😊

We do not send out random emails asking people to allow remote control of any of their devices.

At some cases our support department connects to you, but only if you own a license and if you are on the phone the same time.

Therefore, I kindly ask you to be super careful when it comes to forwarding your TeamViewer ID and password. Please forward it only to people you FULLY trust!

Please find more information here:

All the best and stay safe,

Natascha 🙋‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• av8rpvt_
    edited February 2021

Hi Natasha,

I paid & got an email saying my IMEII could not be used to help with the nighthawk MR1100. I expected to get a code. Instead I got an email saying I needed to sign in to your BIGUNLOCK site (link was provided), however, I could never get the person who was assisting me to help me to give him remote access. He said he needed remote access to do what was necessary. My IMEI: [The info has been removed as per the community guidelines.]. He said I needed to use windows so he could access it remotely and do what was necessary. I was not given an unlock code. He also told me to use no sim card while he was doing it. I have not been able to reach him via email. Please help. I just want my nighthawk to become usable for a tv with a JB firestick.

My email is [The info has been removed as per the community guidelines.]

Deb

• av8rpvt_

It wasn't a random email, it was in response to my paying the $23. I received a link that was free, but had trouble connecting and no advice as to where to go when I downloaded the free app. Help!

Deb

• av8rpvt_