Version out of date (February 25, 2021)

Answers

• SWC_Blokus
    SWC_Blokus Posts: 1

Hi there,

i am experiencing problems with my Raspberry PI. After installing it and trying to connect to it, it tells me in my Iphones TV logs that I need a license. I only want to use it for personal use though. Is there some setting that I may have forgotten?

2021/02/25 12:00:32.573 10784  2765746 0!! LoginOutgoing: ConnectFinished - error: LicenseNeeded, Errorcode=35

thanks in advance :)

• polobin
    polobin Posts: 0

Same issue, today i've updated to the 15.15.5 version my both pc (Main and Remote) and I Cannot connect, because the problem says: "the the remote teamviewer is running an old version......" why? is the same version !!!!

please Help

Paul

• KBPro_NET
    KBPro_NET Posts: 0

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one. I see this is a common issue.....a very frustrating one at that seeing as I needed to setup remote devices tonight and get some new automations running and get some new .bat files scheduled to execute. Now I'm just running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Hope this isn't causing anyone else as much of a headache. I would use VNC or Remote desktop but I just don't want to go through the effort of installing and running a separate tftpd server or a SFTP server.

• Noru
    Noru Posts: 0

Same issue, versions on both side 15.15.5, can't connect. Major issue as the target computer is 1500km away.

• greengooseman
    greengooseman Posts: 3 ✭✭

I guess im happy that others are having the same issue. Been stressing the past few hours over this. My teenager now know knows how to access our headless servers in the closet and update.

• BarryK_
    BarryK_ Posts: 0

Where is the server status page? Other than just brute refreshing?

Since it locks me out after a certain number of retrys.

• How do I resolve this?

Each machine is updated!

• Ki_Shuya
    Ki_Shuya Posts: 1

Been having this issue since 7am this morning (UK), I've tried calling the Customer Support again UK Team, but I get an automated message about buying the software and then it promptly hangs up the call. Any attempts to contact TeamViewer Support has been unfruitful.

I should note that I was working on both machines last night, into the early hours of this morning, shut down, went to bed for a quick sleep before resuming and now I can't connect on either machine (TV: 15.5.5 on Both Win10Pro Machines) Quoting that the "TeamViewer Version is out of date".

I've attempted, restarting both machines & reinstalling TV15 on both machines.

• Kelving
    Kelving Posts: 1

I have similar problems on 2 PC's is it possible roll back the version ?

• eddieb2
    eddieb2 Posts: 4 ✭✭

all 3 computers are running 15.15.5

• polobin
    polobin Posts: 0
    edited February 2021

Same issue like many users, today i've updated to the 15.15.5 version my both pc (Main and Remote) and I Cannot connect, because the problem says: "the the remote teamviewer is running an old version......" why? is the same version !!!!

please give us a solution

Thankyou

Paul

• Cátia_C01
    Cátia_C01 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited February 2021

After that update, it now gives the following error, despite I have the new version intalled on both laptotps:

• kenneth123
    kenneth123 Posts: 1

I updated 2 machines on my home network and have PRECISELY the same problem.

I see alot of otjhers are reporting a similar issue

• TeamAJM
    TeamAJM Posts: 7 ✭✭

It's broken! Also recieved the error:

"The remote TeamViewer is running an old version which is out of date." etc.

The remote PC is at 15.15.5... Upgraded the local PC to 15.15.5, and tried on another PC at an older version, and again after update to 15.15.5 in all cases, the same error.

While drafting this message I see several other reports have come in.

• Wallisonfg
    Wallisonfg Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello, I'm having the same problem, I need to connect to 4 servers, yesterday I connected quietly and now in the morning it presents the error mentioned by you. So it's good to have a remote access alternative, I'll remember that!

• Same here on version 15.5.5 - Is there a fix yet?

• scatterpod
    scatterpod Posts: 0

I have the same problem. Both laptops at version 15.15.5. This is incredibly frustrating.

• AngelicaB
    AngelicaB Posts: 0

I have the same issue today on same new version.

• Same here!

• smithy1963
    smithy1963 Posts: 0

Judging by other posts here it seems there is a problem connecting to latest version but telling us it an old version and won't connect. Is there a fix for this?

remote system on right - local system on left

• Tyom
    Tyom Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same here. cant connect

• Tyom
    edited February 2021

Same here. cant connect

• Tyom

Same here. cant connect

• enricol89
    enricol89 Posts: 0

Hi, I am having the same problem. Both computers run the same and up-to-date version (15.15.5), but I can't connect. If I go to the recently connected devices page in the TeamViewer Windows App I see that the computer is connected and running the right version of TeamViewer.

• DHSereno
    DHSereno Posts: 0

Exactly the same problem! several computers with the same version can't connect between them.

• enricol89

Hi, I am having the same problem. Both computers run the same and up-to-date version (15.15.5), but I can't connect. If I go to the recently connected devices page in the TeamViewer Windows App I see that the computer is connected and running the right version of TeamViewer.

• enricol89

• Lexlub
    Lexlub Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same issue over here. Also at a friend of mine, 2 other computers...

• Stef_19
    Stef_19 Posts: 0

I have exaclty the same problem. And both pcs that i try to connect have the same version of team viewer 15.15.5...

• Alain1st
    Alain1st Posts: 0

we update the last version but we have an issue in reconnecting again with the remote computer

showing always the message outdated version though it is the latest

This discussion has been closed.