Version out of date (February 25, 2021)

Answers

• Lexlub
    Lexlub Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited February 2021

Same issue over here. Also at a friend of mine, 2 other computers... All versions updated to 15.15.5 Feb 17

• Stef_19
    Stef_19 Posts: 0

I have exaclty the same problem. And both pcs that i try to connect have the same version of team viewer 15.15.5...

• JackJansen
    JackJansen Posts: 0

And I have the same problem. I now have both machines side-by-side. I can make LAN connections by filling in the IP address in Control Remote Computer->Partner ID. But if I try a normal connection (with with the 10-digit Partner ID or by selecting the other machine from my remembered devices) I get the outdated version message.

• Same thing here. My PhD work is hanging now! Please help!

• team Viewer is over note conect

• DHSereno
    DHSereno Posts: 0

Same here!

• sn50
    sn50 Posts: 4 ✭✭

Same for me, happened this morning. But I am unaware of any updates. Free license, 15.15.5, 32 bit.

• I've tried everything too and I can't connect. I updated yesterday. This morning (eigth am Spain) all works well, but now it doesn't work anymore. Help Please.

• FrogBubble
    FrogBubble Posts: 0

Hi, I couldn't fix this bug.

• linhovsky
    linhovsky Posts: 0

I have the version 15.15.5 in both computers and continue to send me the error that the other computer is out of date version.

How can Isolve this?

• linhovsky
    linhovsky Posts: 0

I have the version 15.15.5 in both computers and continue to send me the error that the other computer is out of date version.

How can Isolve this?

• Wallisonfg
    Wallisonfg Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited February 2021

WOW ...

WHY DID THE OTHER POSTS COMPLETE WITH COMPLAINTS OF THE SAME PROBLEMS? THERE WERE DOZENS OF COMPLAINTS HERE AND SUMMED UP!

WHAT WAS THE REASON?

THE QUESTION IS: DOES TEAMVIWER HAVE SOME PROBLEM AND WHY HAVE THE POSTS BEEN DELETED?

THE INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT, THEN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MAY BE GOING THROUGH THIS, THEN LORD MODERATOR, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THESE POSTS.

• Viggen
    Viggen Posts: 1
    edited February 2021

Having the same issue. Called the line and after I explained the issue that they hanged up... no comments or solutions... lousy assistance.

• TimUCL
    TimUCL Posts: 0

Ditto. Major problem. Hope it's sorted soon as I am unable to do my work without it functioning

• FrogBubble

I am using 15.15.5 teamviewer version, and my remote partner is also using that version.

But I couldn't connect to his computer.

I can see this issue.

But We have updated the version already. What's the problem?

• eddieb2
    eddieb2 Posts: 4 ✭✭

This seems to be a system wide problem. 15.5.5 worked fine yesterday. All 3 computers are in the same room.

• TeamViewer support has tweeted acknowledging it - hoping to fix it and have it up and running again soon.

• bucknersc
    bucknersc Posts: 0

As of this morning (US Eastern TZ) also having the same issue connecting to a Win10Pro PC from a MacBookPro. Both versions are on 15.15.5. Reinstalled 15.15.5 on PC and restarted, with no effect.

• DiStRuCtOr
    DiStRuCtOr Posts: 0

Hi,

I'm facing the problem of being unable to connect to any of my computer in the partner list because for all of them it pops up a message sayng that the remote TW is running and old version when it's not the case.

All the computer are running the 15.15.5 32 bit version.

what can i do to fix the issue?

Thanks.

• dudeimlost
    dudeimlost Posts: 0

Same issue. Can't do my work unless this is resolved.

• Same problem for me was working great yesterday and i am unable to connect today

• Same Problem here - today, updated all clients.

• Corbeau
    Corbeau Posts: 0

I do have the same problem too. Both my computers are running version15.15.5 and no matter how many times ı have tried I couldn't connect to my computer.

• Butt3rfly
    Butt3rfly Posts: 0

Hi Esther

Thank you, its nice to know someone at your end is aware of the problem. Will you please let us know how to fix this .

• RayMantle
    RayMantle Posts: 0
  • Cowboy05_
    Cowboy05_ Posts: 0

trying to connect remotely and it saying remote has out of date version. Both have the latest version 15.15.5

• Corbeau
    Corbeau Posts: 0

I do have the same problem too. Both my computers are running version15.15.5 and no matter how many times ı have tried I couldn't connect to my computer.

• Omega15362
    Omega15362 Posts: 0

Hi

Same here, both computers downloaded fresh copies and get the same error. Seems like someone needs to UAT before releasing an update.

• FrogBubble

So how can we fix this issue? I have no time.

• Username7
    Username7 Posts: 0

I'm having the same issue this morning trying to connect between two pcs both using a free licence (non-commerical use only)

It was working originally until it updated to the latest version yesterday.

I get two error screens.

One with Version out-of-date:Update the remote TeamViewer and another with Unable to connect. The Unable to connect one only popped up after 10+attempts to connect.

I tried the following potential solutions which did not work for me.

• Updated both teamviewers on both pcs to latest version and tried to connect.
    • Uninstalled all instances of TeamViewer and Downgraded to Version 14 on both pcs and tried to connect.
    • Uninstalled all instances of TeamViewer and Downgraded to Version 10 and tried to connect.
    • Tried Quick Support Version 14 and tried to connect.
    • Used latest version of Teamviewer and tried connecting to a lower version

I have exhausted all Google searches to no avail.

This link suggests adding your licence to the tvinfo.ini file but I'm unsure how to write that.

It would be great if Teamviewer support could advise on the issue

This discussion has been closed.