Version out of date (February 25, 2021)

Answers

• mohdhtm
    mohdhtm Posts: 0

Yes, please I have this issue, would please provided us with the solution ASAP.

Thanks

• KrzysztofH
    KrzysztofH Posts: 0

Hello

I am using free license TeamViewer to control my laptop in other room and occasionally to support my parents with their technical issues. Everything was working fine for a long time, however today my connection to remote drops after a minute.

I have already tried reinstalling TV on both machines, updates and resetting network, however nothing seems to work. What is causing this? Is there a fix?

Thanks

Chris

• linhovsky
    linhovsky Posts: 0

The same with 15.15.5 here... we need an urgent answer from team viewer

• Version 15.5.5 does not allow connection keeps insisting that the partner is at the wrong version when it is not - I think the whole world is request a fix to this urgently. Did you not carry out product testing before you released this!!!

• ISTPRT
    ISTPRT Posts: 0
    the same is true for me. I get the above error even though I have version 15.5.5 on both machines.

• I201922051
    I201922051 Posts: 1

Cant Connect to TeamViewer despite upgrading to the TeamViewer version. Is it a new bug or a security feature?

• Please, how can we fix this? I am having the same issue with 15.15.5 on many machines. 🤮

• polobin
    polobin Posts: 0

Hi, ther is a solution for this issue?

Updated to version 15 15 5 in both Pc (User and Remote) and i tried also with another pc to connect but the problem is the same

Thankyou!

Paolo

• FrogBubble
    FrogBubble Posts: 0

I am using Teamviewer 15.15.5 version.

And also my remote partner is using that version.

But we can still see Version out-of-date: Update the remote Teamviewer issue.

I need to fix this issue quickly.

Please help me.

• FrogBubble

I think 15.15.5 is not working. Need to update the new version.

• So I went to use my Teamviewer that is free license (for non commercial use) and it would not work until it was updated. I did so on both computers and rebooted them but for some reason it still will not connect due to machine needing an update. i restarted both machines with no change. Is this a joke? Are we being forced to use something new? Please tell me the fix if there is any. Thank you.

• System
    System Posts: 438 ✭✭
    This discussion was created from comments split from: [Windows] v15.15.5.
  • FrogBubble
  • I update the Version 15.5.5 but I have an issue in reconnecting again with the remote computer

Keep showing the message outdated version though it is the latest

• I201922051
    I201922051 Posts: 1
  • NWA
    NWA Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same issue.

Was using 15.14.5 for several months. Now we are cut off.

@#@$%@$%@*#

• Zions
    Zions Posts: 0

I just got screwed like you all by teamviewer.

Now i have no access to computer which is 300km away and no one cant update it manually.

Really thank YOU! I wont use TeamViewer again.

• ISTPRT
    ISTPRT Posts: 0

the same is true for me. I get the above error even though I have version 15.5.5 on both machines.

• SG-TerrorPixel
    SG-TerrorPixel Posts: 3 ✭✭

hi, i have the same Problem. PLZ HELP

-- german --

ich habe alle 3 Cliens 2x PC 1x Laptop das neue Update eingespielt und immernoch das Problem.

Bitte dringend um hift, miene Frau geht am Sontag ins Krankenhaus und ich muss dringend Teamviewer wieder lauffäig bekommen, denn wenn sie im Krankenhaus ist kann ich nicht rein da ich aufgrund von Corona nicht ins Krankenhaus darf.

da bleibt mir nur Teamviewer.

Bitte Dringen.

viele Grüße

• System
    System Posts: 438 ✭✭
    This discussion was created from comments split from: [Windows] v15.15.5.
  • scatterpod
    scatterpod Posts: 0

This seems to be a system problem - 15.15.5 was working ok yesterday.

• efenjay
    efenjay Posts: 3 ✭✭

Updating to 15.15.5 has locked us out :(

• montini
    montini Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same here. HELP!!!

• FrogBubble

It is working now. :)

• NWA
    NWA Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same issue. Updated both sides to 15.15.5, and now we can't connect!!!

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all - I merged all comments into this thread to keep you all updated at the same time.

We are working on a fix and hope to resolve it soonest.

I keep you updated here.

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• I update the Version 15.5.5 but it keep showing the message outdated version when i try connect

• tecNICKo
    tecNICKo Posts: 0

Same here, running v15.15.5 on both ends and the error message says a version out of date!

• SimonH_UK
    SimonH_UK Posts: 0

Can the status page be updated please so if you subscribe you'll get email updates? https://status.teamviewer.com/

• I update the Version 15.5.5 but I have an issue in reconnecting again with the remote computer

Keep showing the message outdated version though it is the latest

This discussion has been closed.