Activation of licence

Attila_Bielik
Attila_Bielik Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I purchesed a licence. When I click the Activate (in activation e-mail), I can login to my account but nothing other happen. My account type left "free".

What can I do to activation?

Answers

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Attila_Bielik,

Thank you for your post.

Please kindly check out our article below and follow the steps to activate your license:

Fiona_G
  • Hi Fiona,

Thank you for your help. I tried to follow the steps, but when I log to my account via Management Console, the "User Managent" tab is not active, so I cannot remove user. I need to install the Free 14-Day Commercial Trial?

• Fiona_G

Hi @Attila_Bielik,

Thank you for your reply.

If I understand it correctly, it shows the commercial trial request page rather than any users' information when you click the User Management tab. This indicates that you didn't create a company profile before, therefore please jump to Step 1: Prepare your remote computer in the article above. Hope this clarifies it for you.

Kind regards,

Fiona_G
  • Attila_Bielik

Hi Fiona_G,

I prepared the remote computer well.

I can access to this but (because the status left "free"), the connection broken with timeout.

Possible resend the activation letter or any other tip?

Best regards,

Attila

• Attila_Bielik

sorry, I CAN'NOT

• Fiona_G

Hi @Attila_Bielik,

Thank you for your reply. If you like, please share your invoice number and email address via a Private message so we can pass it to our support team.

Kind regards,

Fiona_G