Commercial use - Connection time out

Comments

• ernestodo
    ernestodo Posts: 0

it is happening to me aswell... it says it detected i am not a home user, and that i am a commercial user (which i am not). i will leave teamviewer if not replied soon by tech support.

• Djef
    Djef Posts: 0

same problem : 30 second to give help to my friend !

• prosvet2
    prosvet2 Posts: 1

Worked OK for several months, but now cuts session to after about 30 seconds!

• I have the same problem. I have a (Dutch) free version. I use it since years but as from this week I have the following problem. Always message "time-out van de teamviewer sessie" . I have version 15.15.5. After 2 minutes connection is lost. I removed the client and reinstalled it on both computers. But problem remains.

• klosz007
    klosz007 Posts: 0

As advised, I sent commercial reset form, they responded the next day (today) that they reset my account as free and now the timeout issue is gone.

So the message about license/timeout is misleading probably, it means that your account was flagged as being used commerically. I wonder how they detected my account as used commerically if I have 5 computers on my account and I use TV to connect to one of them maybe once a month...

• Sophin
    Sophin Posts: 0
  • kinn79
    kinn79 Posts: 0

Hi, I use TeamViewer only for manage and control my personal desktop PC. I used first my company laptop and then my personal smartphone app and the software reported a commercial use and not personal use. From this point onward I can connect to my personal PC only for 1 minute before the disconnection. Why? I've always respected your policy. What's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

• JulioCT
    JulioCT Posts: 0

I have the same problem. My session is disconnected after a minute.

Any clue what should I do?

Thank you.

• Lealie
    Lealie Posts: 0

Same here, i live in France. Maybe a general issue....

• roberardi
    roberardi Posts: 0

Same in Italy since few days. Unless TeamViewer will fix the issue, I will be obliged to move to Supremo, which is a raesonable alternative.

• I have the same Probem

i have the newest version and first time this probem.

i start mine pc and at the first try to cocceect it is coming

• GeoMmm
    GeoMmm Posts: 0

Not sure why this is happening. I am getting the message immediately or after only a few seconds of connection.

I am not getting "Commercial use suspected" message. I am using it for personal use.

Another funny thing: It says "Connections to this partner blocked until <time+1 minute>

But if I try after the specified time I immediately get the same message.

What's the problem?

Thanks

Geo

• Flashman
    Flashman Posts: 0

Hey, same thing! I wrote twice to support, but no response.

• Mavick
    Mavick Posts: 1

change your TV ID

• gibi1970
    gibi1970 Posts: 0

The same thing happens to me, and changing account doesn't work :-(

• gibi1970

Same issue. And it depends on the hardware. Only one of my three PCs is affected.

Maybe some "black list"?

• NelsonRibeiro
    NelsonRibeiro Posts: 1

Hi, I use TeamViewer only for manage and control my personal desktop PC and also help my friends and familly.

Yesterday I had to login in a different computer, since I was not at home and from that point onward I cannot connect from my personal computer to any computer of my list for more than 1 minute before I get disconnected. Why? I've always respected your policy. What's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

• gibi1970

Found a workaround: using Chrome app.

• Thiersee
    Thiersee Posts: 51 ✭✭

@kinn79

If you started TV from your company-Laptop, then ithas been supposed you use TV commercially and your Teamviewer-ID has been marked as commercial.

@gibi1970

Of course it depends from the Hardware!

Every PC has a unique Teamviewer-ID, it means only 1 of your PCs has been marked as commercial.

• Lith
    Lith Posts: 16 ✭✭

Its strange that they dont adress this in this thread tho, thats its same issue. Ive sent in the form yesterday, awaiting to try if it fixes it. Will post results.

• Rickel14
    Rickel14 Posts: 1
    edited March 2021

No connection with TeamViewer. It does disconnect after a minute! There are more folks who has the same problem! What is the solution?

• PA5UL
    PA5UL Posts: 0

Same here, get this seconds after I start the connection! Hope this glitch gets resolved asap!

• TorbenE
    TorbenE Posts: 0

Had exactly the same problem this morning, any resolution?

• Callejo
    Callejo Posts: 0

The same thing happens to me since yesterday, any solution?

• Bkt
    Bkt Posts: 0

Where can i get support with this problem?

Never used tmv as a commercial use, ang got info about 5 min only.

Im with You, with free option very very long.

Why am i noticed as commercial user when i have never did it?

What now?

• buro06b
    buro06b Posts: 0

same issue here

• adri0477
    adri0477 Posts: 0

My account got restricted because i connected to my home pc many times. Because of bad internet on the ferry i got disconnected and reconnected many times now my account is restricted. I can see that you can send a pdf you print sign scan and send to teamviewer, but i don't have access to a printer. Is it possible to sign it using my computer instead of printing and scanning it?

• TvoF
    TvoF Posts: 1

Hi,

Since last week i'm getting this message after connecting to some one else:

Connection blocked after timeout.

your license limits the maximum duration of the session with a partner and immediate reconnection is blocked.

Please try again later or upgrade your licence.

??

I'm not using teamviewer a lot. Perhaps once of twice a week for a few minutes.

Anyone?

• Hi Team,

My user id has been flagged for commercial use. I use Team Viewer to assist my parents use their laptop.

Please advise on how I can clear the commercial use tag.

Regards

Vinoy Daniel

• Floke
    Floke Posts: 3 ✭✭

After logging in into my father's computer, the connection is cut within a minute and I get the information:

The connection has been blocket due to timeout.

Try later or update your license.

This connection to your partner will be blocked until (time) .

I ONLY use Team Viewer to help my father for personal use.

Why does this show up and what can be done about it?

BR Volker