Request for Team Viewer Purchase page for my manager who does not have a TV account

Hi there,

Greetings.

Ours is a small start-up based in Vancouver Canada and we are currently considering purchasing a Team Viewer license for our company. Please provide me the link that I can share with my manager (who neither has a TV account nor wants to create one unless he really has to) where he can complete the purchase easily.

Is the license tied to a specific computer or a specific email account (for example John.Doe@Johndoecompany.com)? What options you have? We need 2 to 3 accounts at best (we have not decided yet, but most likely, it will be 1 specific company email account) that will use the TV license. In almost every instance in the past, we found that the other end never had a TV license in place.

Please feel free to advise regarding best options, and please send me the link that I can forward to my manager for the purchase.

Regards,

Asif Choudhury

Minesense Technology Ltd.

8365 Ontario St., Vancouver

Best Answer

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Asif,

Thanks for your interest.

It´s common that the purchaser is not the actual user of the license, e.g. when the procurement department has to do the purchase. Your manager can purchase the license here:

He needs to provide his data for the invoice and email delivery, but a TeamViewer Account is not needed.

Once purchased, he will receive some emails:

1. Order Confirmation
    2. License Activation
    3. Invoice

He should send the admin of the license the Email for the license activation as the license has to be activated on a TeamViewer Account.

That´s it.

Let me know if you have further questions,

Esther

Former Community Manager

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Asif,

Thanks for your interest.

It´s common that the purchaser is not the actual user of the license, e.g. when the procurement department has to do the purchase. Your manager can purchase the license here:

He needs to provide his data for the invoice and email delivery, but a TeamViewer Account is not needed.

Once purchased, he will receive some emails:

1. Order Confirmation
    2. License Activation
    3. Invoice

He should send the admin of the license the Email for the license activation as the license has to be activated on a TeamViewer Account.

That´s it.

Let me know if you have further questions,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• achoudhury
    achoudhury Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thank you for the information.

Regards,

Asif