teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Are you working with Insider Builds❓

Participate in our survey and get to know the new UI 👉 here 👈.

Since installing the latest version of TV participants sound like they are talking through a filter

JonCC
JonCC Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm hosting a meeting with three friends. They can hear me perfectly but they sound to me as if they are talking through a filter - like Donald Duck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Zoom and MS Teams work fine.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• JonCC
    Accepted Answer

Hi Jean K, thanks for getting back to me - no third party product.

Having gone through every audio option in Teamviewer to no avail I decided to see what I could do with Windows.

I went to settings, Audio, device properties, additonal device properties, Speaker properties Advanced tab, and unchecked Enable Audio Enhancements.

And now it works fine.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 4,882 Senior Moderator

Hello @JonCC,

Are you using a third party product for your audio communication during your TeamViewer meetings?

Tell us your Computer Nightmare Story and let's scare each other - Happy Halloween! 👻🎃

French Community moderator

---

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

• JonCC
    Accepted Answer

Hi Jean K, thanks for getting back to me - no third party product.

Having gone through every audio option in Teamviewer to no avail I decided to see what I could do with Windows.

I went to settings, Audio, device properties, additonal device properties, Speaker properties Advanced tab, and unchecked Enable Audio Enhancements.

And now it works fine.