Again very disappointed with TV

Arantek
Arantek Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited March 2021 in General questions

We bought TV 7 Professional 9 years ago. Two years ago we did not get notified that this version was sunsetted. So it was a nice surprise to get this message accidentally from another TV user. As you will understand this brought a lot of extra work. Two years later and working with TV 9 same thing happens ; no notification and working with a version that will be sunsetted in a couple of months.

Called TV two weeks ago and got a verbal offer for upgrading to TV15. He would send it also by mail. Never got this mail BUT in the meantime I got information that we can use TV 15 for a certain period for FREE !!! Last week I got confirmation regarding this from TV; free usage to the end of 2022, So this morning I started to update my own version on my PC .......... stuck. My license is not valid in combination with TV15.

I called TV support but they could not fix this. So now I'm **bleep** for two hours already and disappointing all my customers with problems because I can not help them. I hope that I can start to work again very soon.

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Arantek,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the relevant information in the first place.

You will find all the information regarding the sunset here:

If you are having technical issues regarding your license, please submit a ticket and our engineers will investigate the case.

Community Manager

• Arantek

Again I get disappointed by TV

• I wrote down that I know of the sunset part. What do I get? A TV complimentary quote regarding sunset ????
    • I wrote down I talked to support and they could not help me. What do you advice? Create a ticket .... really? I may hope that all you engineers are already looking at my problem. And you will get in contact with me a.s.a.p., They've got my phone number
    • Three hours already gone.

• Arantek

Getting more disappointed in TeamViewer

• Four hours out of business
  • Arantek

Getting more and more disappointed in TeamViewer

• Five hours out of business

• JeanK

@Arantek,

Please understand that our customer support is exclusively responsible for solving/helping with customer's licensing issues.

There is nothing we can do, except directing our users/customers to the relevant information/documentation/announcements.

I recommend you to re-open your ticket and ask for a second revision of your case.

Posting here every hour will, unfortunately, not be helpful for all of us.

Community Manager

• Arantek

I know it's not helpful to post here.

But I want others to see/read that if your put into a CRISIS situation, thanks to TeamViewer, that more than 24 hours later your problem is still not solved => I reopened ticket, got a call TV, TV guy tried all kind of things to fix it but in the end STILL NOTHING WORKS.

So I will not post every hour, but keep on posting until my situation is solved

• Arantek

29 hours gone and still it isn't working ............

• JeanK

@Arantek After checking with our customer support, we could see that the ticket you opened is still under investigation.

Please bear with us and use the ticket you have opened as the main communication channel regarding this issue, as we can't help you here with this.

Community Manager

• Arantek
    edited March 2021

54 hours are gone, 54 hours no working TeamViewer as company who relies heavily on this program to support it''s customers and dealers.

Bear with us ........ no. I use this channel so everyone can read that I'm getting **bleep** by TeamViewer. So other TeamViewer users can read how the support of TeamViewer in reality works. That my escalated problem/ticket takes more than 54 hours to solve by the experts. That there is no other form of help from TeamViewer by for example giving me a temporary license so we can work / help our customers in need.

• Arantek

74 hours gone. As customer you're beginning to doubt what kind of expertise the experts have working at TeamViewer

• Arantek

If you tink that you are going to 'work' with a professional program, the answer is no. I'm waiting for more than 3,5 days for a re-activation of my license after updating to TV15. Still no 'genius' at TeamViewer has solved our problem.

Do you think we got any help? No. Asked for a temporary solution (a temp license) so we can work and support our customers and dealers. Did not get any reply on this.

So we need to wait and are partially out of business. They are wanting you as customer to believe that a whole team of professionals is busy with your(my) problem. Funny thing is = if this was the case? how professional are the professionals at TeamViewer if after 3,5 days our/the problem still isn't solved?

• Arantek
    edited April 2021

We are waiting for 3,5 days for a solution/fix for our license problem. Since Monday morning we are stuck after updating to TeamViewer 15. No-one at TeamViewer is able to solve this relatively easy problem for us. So you start wondering if the capable employees at TeamViewer are not working in the correct department. It can not be that their aren't capable people working at TeamViewer so their is no other conclusion that they are sitting at the wrong desk and are doing something else.

• Arantek

76 hours gone. But who's counting?

• JeanK

@Arantek I got confirmation that you have received a new license as a replacement.

Can you confirm that the issue is solved?

Community Manager

• Arantek

Yes I can inform you it is partially solved. We got a new Corporate license (because they could not 'fix' the old one).

BUT I'm still missing my AddOn Chanel license we bought a few years ago. So she (forgot/ did not read etc. etc.) still has not completed her job