Mac free version "An error occured while retrieving your license"

Mac OS 10.14.6, TV ver 15.11.6

I restarted my laptop today and TV launched but opens a repeating error window saying "An error occured while retrieving your license. Restart the application or contact our support". I logged into my account via the website and authorized the device. Using the same credentials I cannot log into TV, it just keeps opening another error window every 15 seconds or so until I quit the TV app. I deleted the app and downloaded/installed above version. Same problem. I can log into TV on my Windows computer and access my wife's Mac using the same creds for free account. 

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @edvisa

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

Could you please try to fully uninstall TeamViewer by following these instructions and reinstall TeamViewer?

I hope this could help. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• I'm also experiencing this problem. Didnt work to reinstall the application unfortunately. Are there any hidden files with cache or cache that needs to be deleted or changed?

Thanks

• Same issue for me. Uninstalled TV using the clean uninstall method (preferences advanced, scroll down and uninstall. Reloaded fresh copy and immediately got the error repeatedly. Also threw in a couple of complete restarts of app and computer. Mac OSX Catalina. I have 60 other machines with no issue all running similar configs.