Remote access without hitting “access”

Options
AndreaRova
AndreaRova Posts: 1

Hi everyone. I’m having problems remote controlling a Motorola Smartphone from a PC without anyone hitting accept on the Android side using host or quick connect... every time I connect I need to be near the smartphone and manually press “allow”. Is there any way to automatically allow it?

Thank you in advance to anyone who will help me out!

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @AndreaRova,

TeamViewer QuickSupport has been designed for attended access. Threfore, a confirmation is required by the remote user.

TeamViewer Host has been designed for unattended access. Threfore, no confirmation is required on the remote device.

Community Manager

• AndreaRova
    AndreaRova Posts: 1
    Options

@JeanK

im using Host, but everytime I connect from the PC, I still need to press “allow” on the smartphone app. Can you help me out? I tried everything without any success.

• ScottMcM
    ScottMcM Posts: 0
    Options

This started happening with Android 10. I have the same issue trying to use Host app to remote control a phone. Was hoping it had been solved by now.....

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Thank you for your feedback @AndreaRova and @ScottMcM

Could you please send me via private message the logs of your mobile devices affected by this issue?

Community Manager

• ScottMcM
    ScottMcM Posts: 0
    Options

JeanK,

Happy to but it will take me a few days since the phone in question is literally very remote right now and I won't be able to get to it for a while. Thanks!

• Glenni
    Glenni Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    Options

Must be close to telephone because I have to hit START at the phone. See picture. How can I proceed for unattended access? It is a Huawei p20 pro phone. (Android 10).

best regards Glenni

• Lou_Laptop
    Lou_Laptop Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem and have not been able to find a fix.