No activation Email

I bought this license for the instant activation, but I got the invoice and no activation email.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @aitakayama,

Sometimes, the activation link comes a little later.

Could you please check again? It might have come in the meantime.

If not, please contact us directly.

Community Manager

• rdperry11
    rdperry11 Posts: 1

I have the same issue.

I called and the automated service hung up on me because I am not a higher tier customer. Now what?

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

Hi @rdperry11

welcome to our community. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the assistance you were expecting. We will try to assist. Please send me your email address in a private message.

Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• kcronan
    kcronan Posts: 2 ✭✭

bought license, 6 days later no license activation email. Still showing free version on my account and unable to access my other pc's. No idea how to get help

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @kcronan,

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the negative experience.

If you have successfully activated the license on your TeamViewer account, kindly log in on TeamViewer client.

-> the account displays as Free, please contact TeamViewer Support Team for further assistance on license activation.

-> the account displays with license, you are fine to start the connections.

Hope it would help.

Kind regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • kcronan
    kcronan Posts: 2 ✭✭

NO good. Because you didnt send me activation email, I am unable to submit a ticket to get assistance.

Someone needs to make contact with me on Tuesday 18th May to sort this. Impossible to contact you. I Purchased my license on 6th May and still I have no access to it. Im owed refund for inadvertently purchasing another product on my account because i thought I was activating the first license

• JettaRed
    JettaRed Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have the same problem. Bought the license but never receive the activation email. Should I just dispute the charge on my credit card? Your phone support is non-existent.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator

Hi @JettaRed,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community.

Could you tell me your billing email address via private message, please? So that I may investigate further.

Thank you for your understanding and hope to hear from you soon in the Community🍀

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• EmilNielsen
    EmilNielsen Posts: 2 ✭✭

I too have this problem. Invoice is there but no activation e-mail. It has been hours and multiple posts from mods are saying that it should be within minutes and customer support is locked behind a license requirement.

Tell me this, I do want to pay for this product, I have ordered the product and signed my company up for payment, then how am I not able to receive support to activate it??

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @EmilNielsen,

We are sorry to hear you are having a negative experience with the TeamViewer ordering process.

As the activation email is getting delayed in the inbox, we strongly recommend you phone the TeamViewer Sales Team for order discussion and confirmation.

We appreciate your understanding and hope the order issue will be resolved as expected during the call.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员