I WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!!!

Why do you make it near impossible to cancel? I have tried speaking to someone online. They sent me an email address that doesn't work and a link that just takes me in circles with no help. Every link in this site seems to be broken. I'm getting very **bleep** off! Take this as my formal notice. I will not be paying for any more Teamviewer services!

Tagged:

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Duncan33333,

Firstly, you need to make sure the license is correctly activated on your account, so you are able to submit a ticket.

Once it's done, you will only have to submit your ticket request by clicking on the following link: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/ 

You will also find additional information in our Knowledge Base article here: How can I cancel my subscription?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Duncan33333
    Duncan33333 Posts: 4 ✭✭

There is nowhere on that page to submit a ticket. When I follow the link to the Knowledge base it just takes me in circles back to the home page. I give up. Useless!!!

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Duncan33333,

Thank you for your reply.

The email account you use when submitting a support ticket isn't licensed. That's the reason why you could not submit a ticket.

Please use the licensed account when submitting a ticket or simply call our support team so they will assist you further.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Duncan33333

"The email account you use when submitting a support ticket isn't licensed" I haven't submitted a ticket because I haven't even managed to get to the ticket submitting page. The email I am using to sign in here is the same one you have been sending invoices to. I have also tried calling support but the phone number is not connected. This is truly ridiculous. Just cancel the subscription. The credit card is expired anyway so you're not getting any more money regardless.

• Yuri_T

Hi @Duncan33333,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Due to the number of calls from customers, it may be difficult to reach out to them.

Please click "Submit ticket" from the following page: https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/support/

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Hope this will help you.

Kind regards,

Yuri

• Duncan33333

If I click that link and click Submit Ticket it takes me back to the "Community" page - no help there. If I try to log in first it takes me to a page that has two options, "Management Console" Login or "Customer Portal" Login. When I click on the Customer Portal Login it takes me straight beck to the home page, not logged in.

This is farcical. Completely hopeless.

• Yuri_T
    edited May 2021

Hi @Duncan33333,

I have created a support ticket for you so please check your email and reply to the ticket with your inquiry.

Our support team will assist you once they receive a message from you in writing about the cancellation.

Kind regards,

Yuri