Commercial use - Connection time out

Comments

• SeriousMax
    SeriousMax Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited May 2021

i have 2 PC, one laptop, one smartphone.

I don't can connect, because he ask time is out

I don't have printer for print pdf file

I need connect to my pc urgently!

I try change regedit - dont' wrok

i don't try change pc name in panel setting, becuase i use this name in local network

teamwiewer id: **Do Not Post TeamViewer IDs**

• SeriousMax

i load pdf without sign and date, i think - this too not work for me.

I don't know how i connect to pc now

• SeriousMax

3000 rub is very big for connect to pc in other room

• SeriousMax

PC 2 has not monitor

• SeriousMax

how can i get 5 minutes for connect? i can install alternative teamviewer program

• SeriousMax
    edited May 2021

i can connect about 1 minute, after it's disconnect! i can't install any program 😪

• SeriousMax

TeamViewer extort money for me, help

• SeriousMax
    edited May 2021

How i can load electinicaly signed pdf, i dpnt' can load now!

I install **Third Party Product**- it's free!

goodbye, teamviewer

• SeriousMax

If you add more cheaper tariff for personal use it will be better

• EdwardUK
    EdwardUK Posts: 47 ✭✭

Huh!?

My comment did not mention a competitor. In fact I specifically worded it so I did not (as of course I want to respect TW community guidelines). Indeed my comment was aimed to be positive about the free plan that TW offers - by making the point of how expensive an alternative is. Methinks your moderation is not well directed. 😏

But nice to see this thread is getting the attention of the TW moderators. What did you think of my suggestion about a limited free plan so as to avoid all the heartaches? Feel free to private message me if you feel shy in responding publicly.

• Frazier1999
    Frazier1999 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi there my teamviewer is getting false commercial pop up. I use it for personal use when connecting to my own pc

• alex_a
    alex_a Posts: 1

Can someone at teamviewer help me get my free license fixed? I keep getting knocked off after 1 minute, and I only help family. Who do I contact?

• tiptie
    tiptie Posts: 3 ✭✭

I am having the same issue and Teamviewer sends me to this form to fill out. I fill out the form and all the information and then it says to "generate a PDF". I click on that button and NOTHING happens. I have tried all PC browsers including the newest Edge. Nothing happens! Any other suggestions other than using the telephone and try to get to a real person?

• Shirl517
    Shirl517 Posts: 1

it has been months since I used TeamViewer and I want back on

• Johnx
    Johnx Posts: 1

I'm constantly getting logged out of a remote session with my personal computer, on the assumption that I'm using the application for corporate purposes. This is something that has only recently started occurring. Also after being kicked out of the session(which seems limited at about a minute or so), I try to start a new session, a popup appears with a scheduled time for restarting a new session, however when that time arrives the process repeats itself and I'm given a new time. Not only is this annoying, it doesn't make any sense. So what I would like to know is every connection being suspected of being corporate use, and will this be a permanent feature of TeamViewer.

• PetDross
    PetDross Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same problem. I think new algorythm of TeamViewer need to be impove. Another thing is, TV try forced to buy subscription. I use Windows 10, i help fpr my mum in another country ebd TV alert me i use commercial OS , Yes i use commercial OS but like 90% PC, so now its useles and i think will be fix very soon.

• PetDross
    PetDross Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same issue. I think lots of users discover same problem, now teamviewer suppor dosen comment it. I think its some bub in new spy version of TV.

• SuperChicken
    SuperChicken Posts: 1

I just thought I'd put my 2 bits on the table. I've been using TeamViewer for years and every once in a while it'll detect commercial usage. Just uninstall and reinstall and that used to remedy the issue. Now I've had enough. I put in my request for a reset, no answer, try contacting support, no cigar, I finally clicked on feedback and left a message there and still NADA. This doesn't surprise me as the company cares for paying customers, not free users of their product. It's saddening that a company with software that could be indispensable for some doesn't care at all whether you are getting yours as long as they are getting theirs. I think sometimes that they do that on purpose just to see if they can catch any stray fish.

BTW, I have 3 computers, a phone and a tablet. How in the world does that even hint at commercial? And why does TeamViewer let literally thousands of people down, probably at the most inopportune time like mine did, and not even bother to fix the issue (regarding changes made to the code that caused massive false positives)?

If I get any kind of response from TeamViewer staff I think I may have a heart attack...

• m_otero2
    m_otero2 Posts: 1

Hello,

Is anyone else running into the issue where they're flagged as commercial use, but are using it strictly for personal use. I have reset my TeamViewer ID and initially, it worked until I was flagged again for whatever reason. Now I can't log in to my home computer for more than one minute before being booted out after being prompted with the message "this was a free session sponsored by www.teamviewer.com".

• ArnoldSr
    ArnoldSr Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

I set it up so I can login and about a month or so later I now get this error, any ideas?

• goffy59
    goffy59 Posts: 1

I have this same problem. I am trying to find other software to use maybe vnc? I logged into my computer via teamviewer from work and now im perma blocked from being able to actually use the software. It wasn't even work related I was just trying to get a document off of my home computer. Now even when I connect to computers on my local network at home I have the same problem. How do I resolve this or should I just use different software?

• yosef_levin3070
    yosef_levin3070 Posts: 1

I use TV for my mother's computer only. I often get time out messages, right at the beginning of a session, so I can't help her with her computer (she is 94). This started relatively recently. The only thing I can think of is that when I set up my account, I mistakenly stated that it was for business and personal use. I never use it for business. Can you suggest how I can fix this?

• Jaanz
    Jaanz Posts: 1

I have a same issue and I'm 100% sure that I've selected "personal use" option, so...

• solid
    solid Posts: 1

same issue, but I use it for all my computer that dont have a screen hooked up, my laptop is all there screens. i use like 3 other personal computers but they arnt business related

• franciscodixon
    franciscodixon Posts: 0

I've always used team viewer for personal reasons . My access was blocked as professional. Will I have tô use another app to access my pc?

• kuradakis
    kuradakis Posts: 1

Hi guys, I have opened a ticket at TV -no response(since 2months).

I have the same problem that "Connection blocked after a timeout" as everybody else. Don't be misslead by the topic, they merged to old.

The problem started around mid of February this year and still not fixed. I think this will never be solved for free users.

Luckily i have 2 remote control solutions, so I ditched TV.

Good luck to you all.

• EB1021
    EB1021 Posts: 1

I have the same problems as others here.

I am retired and no income but my pension. I have one laptop at home and an old PC at my sommer cottage 300 km away. I have been using TV to check the cameras connected to that remote PC.

But now I am blocked.

I have tried to send a request to unblock me but the process "Generate PDF fails". Click the button and nothing happens.

I will now start using Microsoft Remote Desktop over peer-to-peer VPN between my two houses.

TV licenses are too expensive for private use.

Goodbye

• Вальдимир
    Вальдимир Posts: 2 ✭✭

Dear Sirs

I'd like to claim that my TeamViewer account is suspected as Commercial, however I'm using it only to access a couple of my own devices and my parents' PCs. I can prove it by providing all the necessary data about each device. Waiting for your comments. Thank You!

• Вальдимир
    Вальдимир Posts: 2 ✭✭
    All devices are personal and are located in the same city

• Kapdbe
    Kapdbe Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

I accept,that some king of reason,my personal account switch into business....

But can explain,why i can use this program only 1 minute,after 10 minute i cannot?

If i would like reconnect:

You need wait 1 more minute.

1 more minute later,i need still wait 1 more minute and 10-20 minutes.

I connect again,again 1 minute.

And again 10-20 minutes waiting.

That mean ~1minute using.10-20 minutes waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

This is usetless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!