Account still free

Hi

I paid for a pro account last october, but it still "free" when I'm using Teamviewer or when I use the management console. But I can access to my invoices and my subscritpion status. I can't understand how to activate my account again

Tagged:

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi Storys,

Can you please make sure to activate your license on your TeamViewer account and log in with this account to the software when working with TeamViewer!

That should do the trick:

Former Community Manager

• Johanna_Tambute13
    Johanna_Tambute13 Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi Esther,

I have a similar issue. I paid for a subscription yesterday. I have received the email [Customer Account Portal Setup] and have setup my account. I can access the customer portal and can see my invoice but when I try to log in to Teamviewer it is still showing free under my name.

• Johanna_Tambute13
    edited May 2021

Hi Guys,

I paid for a subscription yesterday. I have received the email [Customer Account Portal Setup] and have setup my account. I can access the customer portal and can see my invoice but when I try to log in to Teamviewer it is still showing free under my name. I have tried logging out and logging in again but is still showing free. Can anyone help please ?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Johanna_Tambute13,

Thank you for your post.

There are 2 types of activation emails you have received, one is for the customer portal where you can check your payment status and invoices, another one is for activating your license into the TeamViewer account in order to make a connection.

Please check your registered email inbox again to find the one for activating your license, not for a customer portal.

I apologize for the confusion. Hope this will be helpful.

All the best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Johanna_Tambute13

HI.

Thanks for the mail.

The only email received about the license activation is not containing any activation link. It only refers

to the remote access guide.

NO other email has been sent so I guess I am missing this activation link.

Any help on getting this activation link resent?

Thanks

Johanna