How the heck can I submit a service ticket??? I paid invoice but account is blocked 2 weeks

veryupsetuser
veryupsetuser Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hello, whoever is there. I've spent enormous time on Teamviewer website trying to find how to contact their support. This thing just keeps forwarding me to a discussion forum and to FAQ.

Phone number listed for local support keeps playing an automatic message "You called us out of hours" - it is played 24/7 at any time I called.

All I need is to find out - why my account is blocked in spite of me paying by the invoice for the subscription? Same with another account I paid for - money are withdrawn from credit card but 2 weeks later both accounts are still blocked.

I have not seen such a poor service support in my life ever! This is criminal, absolutely would take it to a Dispute Tribunal if this company was here locally.

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]

Hello @veryupsetuser,

thank you for your message.

You'll be able to find our support here:

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• msacket
    msacket Posts: 4 ✭✭

Good luck @veryupsetuser, That's what everyone says... submit a ticket. It doesn't work. You'll spend days trying to figure out how to get in touch with someone. Only way I could get in touch with someone was via the sales channels, but they aren't any help. Just dispute the charges and move on with your life.

570 Posts: 1

i paid annual fee, but system blocks me saying balance due. its after hours and customer service is closed now. need it urgently. what do i do?

• veryupsetuser

Thanks @msacket

I've just received a debt collector email (!!!) sent by a debt collection company on behalf of Teamviewer. It **bleep** me off completely, so I wrote to Teamviewer compliance manager with copy to all their top-shot managers that I could find emails of. Now waiting for the result :-)

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator

Hi @veryupsetuser,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Can you kindly provide the invoice information to community moderator via PM please. Then we may take a closer look into your case.

Once again, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • veryupsetuser
    edited June 2021

@Ying_Q thank for answer. I don't know how PM is better than the support channel, but I PM-ed to you.

But I don't mind posting my message here:

Hi Ying

Invoice ***Information removed as per Community Guideline*** - paid but account is locked.

Invoice ***Information removed as per Community Guideline***- paid but account is locked.

Other invoices ***Information removed as per Community Guideline*** I was going to pay but because of the two problems above - it seems that the money are wasted.

I also wanted to close 2 of 4 accounts but there is no such option in the account menu. So the whole Teamviewer is like a scam: no way out and money are stolen.

• veryupsetuser
    edited June 2021

So here is the timeline for all to see.

I paid from my Teamviewer account online, using my credit card. To make the payment I entered invoice number and after payment I received a "Thank you" (!) message.

Money for the credit card payment were withdrawn from bank on 18/May.

As of today 9/Jun I was still not able to use my Teamviewer account - message says "outstanding invoice".

Today I am receiving a debt collection notice! The notice says that no payment was made, "0.00" received they say.

[Removed as per the community guidelines.]

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @veryupsetuser,

Thanks for clarifying and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are unable to assist in payment issues in the community for security & privacy purposes.

Therefore one of our community moderators already has created a support ticket for you and I have escalated it internally. Please wait for a reply that our customer support team will contact you shortly.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator