have added user to company Corporate licensed user but User unable to setup Unattended Access.

SaliCrazeeBee
SaliCrazeeBee Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited November 2021 in General questions

I uninstall TeamViewer client agent and reinstall added user to company corporate as a user via the User Management Console.

At User computer long successfully but unable to edit and setup Unattended Access it needed Administrative right.

What did I miss, can anyone advise? We need to activate Remote Management and Asset Management for the deployment on company-wide.

Best Answers

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓

Hello @SaliCrazeeBee,

Please check if you have applied a policy that includes the parameter: Changes require administrative rights

If this is not the case, the option protection setting has been applied locally.

You can disable this by deleting TeamViewer in the registry.

Please follow this procedure:

Community Manager

• SaliCrazeeBee
    SaliCrazeeBee Posts: 7 ✭✭

Thank you JeanK for the response. I was successful in enabling this mondule. Appreciated. Here are the process that I done to accomplished.

After I uninstall and delete the TeamViewer in the registry. I reinstall the TeamViewer Setup Host client. I enter the appropriate password for Unattended Access.

On TeamViewer Administration Console, I select the group I will be assigning the client computer and added using "add existing device" keyed the "TeamViewer ID" of the newly installed host client. Enter the alias accordingly and keyed the same password as in the host computer.

Then I click on "Tools" I highlight and click on "Activate Monitoring & Asset Management" it prompt for a list of computer I can activate.

I checked on the appropriate computer and click "Activate"

It prompted with a display showing the select computer in pink background. Once it successfully activated, it prompted the activation was successful and the background change to green.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓

Well done! I am happy you are now back on track! 🍀

Community Manager