Blank "Your ID" - Blank "Password" - Greyed out "Sign In" button!

robinbanks
robinbanks Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi guys,

Been scouring these forums for ages without an outcome.

I am on a Mac.

Have uninstalled V14 and gone back to 13 but still the same... not showing any ID or password under Allow Remote Control and when I try to login the Sign In button is greyed out.

HOWEVER!!... on my old Mac which is on the same network it's fine (although as a paid licence holder I'm already up to my licence machine limit!!!!) so I have to login to the remote machine manually as I can't sign in on the old mac (the Sign In box on old mac is in blue and I could).

I have a ticket as was on the phone yesterday to TV and apparently it's gone up to Level 2 although I have heard nothing yet after sending them the SupportCollecterResults.zip file yesterday.

Attached 2 pictures to show.

Also if I now tick the box to "Allow Easy Access" it kicks up the login screen and then just hangs.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled (other versions) but still the same.

Anyone any ideas or solid solutions?

RBGreyed Out Sign In boxGreyed Out Sign In boxNo ID or PasswordNo ID or Password

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @robinbanks,

Thank you for your message.

What is the exact version of OS of your Mac that has the issue?

The version might not be compatible with the TeamViewer version you are using.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Which operating systems are supported?

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• robinbanks
    robinbanks Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hey @JeanK,

Thanks for the reply... it's Sierra and it's been fine for over a year... now all of a sudden not.

RB

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @robinbanks

Thank you for your message.

I recommend you to delete completely TeamViewer and reinstall it.

Please follow the steps in the following article in order to properly delete TeamViewer: How do I uninstall TeamViewer on my Mac?

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• s0undb0y
    s0undb0y Posts: 5 ✭✭

Uninstall does not work.

Disable/Enable 'tart with System' does not work.

Please help. I've tried all the suggestions and everything I can think of but I cannot sign in to my app.

Version 15.18.5 

macOS 10.15.7