commercial account converted to free

Dear team at TeamViewer,

Here is what happened:

One of my colleagues was using the free edition for personal use; say his email was a@b.com

Then, because of the lockdown, we decided to updade and I bought a commercial licence, say with email b@b.com

Because I could not connect with the remote PC that my colleague was connected, I went on my profile and I changed my email to his; so I changed my commercial account email from b@b.com to a@b.com

After that, the following rather funny thing happened:

- a@b.com is STILL a free account

- b@b.com does not exist any more!

In other words, the commercial licence... disappeared!

Will someone please be able to contact me, so that I get some help? 

With thanks,

Dimitris

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @tsingos,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Our system shows your account (b@b.com) still exists and is associated with your license as you haven't activated the license on a@b.com successfully. Please use your original account to log in again.

Should you change your account associated with the license, please reach out to our support team for assistance.

I hope this information would be helpful.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • marilyn_avila1
    marilyn_avila1 Posts: 1

Hi,

My account was converted from Commercial use to Free account. A license was assigned to me before but now it's gone.

Kindly assist to investigate.

Thank you.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @marilyn_avila1,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you are assigned with TeamViewer license but the account has become a free account, kindly contact your license administrator for further assistance.

Alternatively, prepare your license information then contact support team for assistance.

Hope the information would be helpful.

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员