Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.53. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.19.3

Options
Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
edited June 2021 in TeamViewer Remote

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.19.3

Release date: 2021-06-22

New features

• Usability improvement for joining password-protected meetings: users can now enter the password in the meeting preview page.
  • It is now possible to install the VPN driver via the MSI during a mass deployment.

Improvements

• Now users will be able to find and copy the fingerprint next to their TeamViewer ID in the Remote control tab.
  • Added per-monitor DPI awareness, allowing an improved image quality in multi-monitor scenarios with different DPI scaling factors.
  • "Speaking-while-muted" notification added.
  • Improved feedback during bad network situations in Meetings. A new type of notification and symbol will be displayed when the client detect bad network.

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• SteveJH
    SteveJH Posts: 1
    Options

We recently updated to this version on a Window 8 client and are now unable to connect. Are there any known compatibility issues?

• Esther
    Options

HI @SteveJH

TeamViewer 15 is compatible with Windows 8. See also this article.

What exactly means unable to connect? Can you describe what is happening?

Former Community Manager

• MartinFay
    MartinFay Posts: 1
    Options

The DPI-awareness change appears to have broken the use of High DPI Scaling override, which I have set to System (Enhanced). This is essential when connecting to a remote machine set to standard definition (essentially all of them for me) when using a Hi DPI screen. Smart DPI handling by TeamViewer would of course be even better! (i.e. automatic scaling to approximate remote DPI to local DPI).

• jdenice
    jdenice Posts: 1
    Options

I noticed an issue with this version and 15.8.5 where the OKTA SSO part when trying to sign in would cause TeamViewer to lock up. Has anyone else reported something similar? When I revert back to and older version I do not have this issue.

• Haydon45
    Haydon45 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

I am seeing this update deploying automatically in our environment. However, I do see a number of machines which havnt updated yet. When i connect on to update via "check for new version" some machines which are on 15.18.5 are reporting "you are on the lattest version"

kev

• Esther
    Options

Hi all

We just released an update for TeamViewer for Windows: [Windows] v15.19.5

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager