- attempted with execution only

- attempted refresh password

- attempted activation of personalized password

what else can i check?

Thanks

Comments

• smtassini
    smtassini Posts: 0

Hi. I can't sign into my remote PC - first time I've has this problem. First it would not recognize the computer until my wife got home and "woke up" the sleeping computer. Now it states the remote PW I have entered is incorrect, but it's the one I have recorded and the one my wife states is on the screen. Now what?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @smtassini,

Are you connecting via an unattended access password (preset in the options) or via random password?

Community Manager

• USAFmike76
    USAFmike76 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I'm trying to connect via the saved computer I have in my group. worked fine earlier. now it's not. password is invalid. it wasn't 3 hours ago. I think ithe pc may have rebooted but why would my saved password it had me entered change?

• USAFmike76
    USAFmike76 Posts: 2 ✭✭

man. this place is helpful....can't find an answer to the same issue. other than uninstall and reinstall. what a bunch of trash this program is.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

I recommend setting up a new password in the saved computer.

You can change the password of the devices you have saved into your Computer & Contacts list, with the following procedure:

1. Open TeamViewer
    2. Right-click on the device
    3. Select Properties
    4. Edit the password in the dedicated section

Also, make sure the password is correctly set in the options of the remote computer:

Under Extras --> Options --> Advanced --> under Advanced settings for connections to this computer --> Personal Password you can type in your password. After confirming it by repeating your chosen password, click OK

Community Manager